Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good buddy of mine is building his supra mkiv. He needs to rebuild/fix the seals on the motor first. What are some shops that you guys/girls recommend around here? thanks

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello UNITED DRIFT SHOP ask for AJ the guy does crazy work from rebuilds to custom fab ita in Anaheim near the 57/91 (714) 496-0429. Check it out!!!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
I recommend SP Engineering... But there is also Dynoextreme and also a company in Palmdale called Garage Works that have done good work on my car.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
car aid in santa ana ftw

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
To high for some people... They have done great job on my car... It was my recommendation if you don't like them for whatever reason thats fine, don't knock them as a company.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont think he was knocking them personally dude. i know him personally and hes spent enough at SP to buy a brand new car. all he was saying is that they charge too much. never a word about their job and never a word that they suck. just wanted to clear things up

·
Registered
243 Posts
supra557hp said:
To high for some people... They have done great job on my car... It was my recommendation if you don't like them for whatever reason thats fine, don't knock them as a company.
:wtflol:

Wow talk about taking it to the heart. I know a lot of guys there, known them for many many years, I'm not knocking anybody. The labor price is a bit high for my friend, is that a little easier for you to understand?

SP does awesome work, but some people cant justify paying close to 2k for a valve seal replacement whereas they can get it done a few hundred cheaper somewhere else.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Alright maybe I took it a little wrong... Sorry about the confusion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts