Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
man, u guys missed out! we got "WILD" on top of a parking structure afterward! pics will be up soon from others since i dont have my camera!

the shots looked awesome! a cop came up to the top of the lot and told us our cars looked good and it was a "nice fuckin day to take pictures"! haha! he was awesome!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man I would have kept following you guys if I knew you were gonna hang out somewhere else. Oh well it was fun. Your car is soooo F'in Sweet Nick, congrats on how well it turned out and now I have to go see my optomitrist cause I have this constant glare in my eye from all the damn bling under the hood!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
ya it was rob! seriously the pics up there are prob the best i have ever taken and seen in socal! :cool:

·
2,275 Posts
Damn i should move to Cali.... Damn Arizona heat :mad:

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Great Meet guys. Sorry I was late with the tortillas. Next time I'll bring carne asada, too. The weather was perfect SoCAL.

Here's a pic that Garrett put together:

·
Registered
945 Posts
I like the wide ass pic above. had to save that. I wanna see Garage top pics!!!

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
Said it in the other thread, might as well say it in this one... WOW, a whole lot of body kits...

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
great meet guys. I even got to ball up some of the MK4 guys that showed up. curtis is gonna hit me when he sees this :p

yeah nick, that parking structure was fun

"hey look, its tacobell!!!"

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Nice pics :) but there aren't that many kits, i just saw a bumper on a few cars, a shitload of lips and a few skirts... a kit is a combination of bumper+skirt+rearbumper at least.

Nice rides though

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
BIG SoCal BBQ today!

there were some good pics at the BBQ but the best i think EVER in socal were taken a few miles away afterward at a Taco Bell HQ parking lot! some of the pics taken are just jaw droppin'! :eek:

i told everyoine to jst park wild since all supra meet pics seem to be so conformist! but even trying ot make it look wild i was stil directing traffic where to park! but as u can see these turned out great!

here are only two teaser pics! the best ones will be up later when the other poeple get home and upload them! truly my fav pics EVER!

once again thanx to aGLobalThreat for hosting...

ahhhhhhhhhh there is soooo much bling the camera cant even take a good pic!!! Put on ur sunglasses! :cool: :lol:

What i have been doing to her for a few months now! even found the slot to slide the Credit Card!

Mike T takes the BEST pics of my car with his cell phone all the time! HAHAH!

thanx to ckanderson for last min hosting here

here is Matt's SC with a 2JZGTE! this is Mike T's cousin...

Jose's Soapra

·
Registered
183 Posts
i wish i had a crew of mk3's like that to take pics with over here in japan, i am going to have to do some recruiting

1 - 20 of 26 Posts