Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So big jay and I were talking the other day about organizing ONE of THE biggest, if not the biggest meets/cruises in SoCal. Last meet in December we had about 29 MKIV's show up, and 15 follow up the cruise to the balls freezing mountains.:lol: And this cruise you guys just had came out prety good too. SO now its time to TRY and get 30++ MKIV's to show up to a meet, eat, and a cruise for the summer. Its the beginning of March, so I was thinking around the beginning/middle of June. So anyone who see's this thread, can attend to it should come. And tell ALL your Supra peeps you know to come along aswell. MKIV's, MKiii's, sc3000's, any nice sports car. Like last time we had a Z, and a NSX. And in this past cruise i guess a nice Lotus. Same shit again. I know of a place wheer we can do the meet, and eat. Know the security and its a 55 acre lot, with BJ's, Lucilles BBG, and other restaurants. Its in Chino. We would have NO issue there, i work with security there so its all good. But again thats just an idea, if we can coordinate a better meet,eat location that would best accomidate mostly everyone else, well that'll be a good idea aswell. When talking to Jason, I mentioned the word "EPIC" :lol: so you guys should get an idea of how this meet can/should turn out. Its 3.5 months of notice so all of you can accomidate to it, work, wife etc. So now, roll on in guys. Oh and the cruise, we need ideas on that one too. A different canyon would be a better idea. Damm this is long:werdlol:

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Sounds like fun, not new to the tuning world, but new to the Supra world.

I plan on being there in my MKIII

1 - 2 of 2 Posts