Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys what originally started out as a mini-meet has turned more into just going out and having a few :beer: :beer: :beer: at ale house on Thursday nites.

Anyway bunch of heading overthere around 8:30ish. You are all welcome! Conversations usually consist of cars, fat chicks (Right Sherbaz? :wtcslap:), cars, chicks, etc.

Hope to see you out there, we usually go some place afterwards too maybe Draft House or Duffy's.

9244 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434
(561) 487-2989
alehouseinc.com

See you there!

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have been there last time... we were on our asses as he was telling us how fat chicks are better then skinny chicks.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Hopefully I am feeling up to making it out to this one!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I've heard many of Sherbaz's theories on women... many of which involve alcohol, hotel rooms, and belly dancing.

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Apparently we need to visit hotels in india. According to the wiseman those places are like sex palaces. You just look at a girl and you have sex. Am i describing this right? Someone else who was there last time might describe this better.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
yeah. its kinda like Demolition Man.. you slide on those helmets .. "fuck" and then hit the 3 seashells to clean yourself up.

·
Registered
603 Posts
wheresursfl said:
Apparently we need to visit hotels in india. According to the wiseman those places are like sex palaces. You just look at a girl and you have sex. Am i describing this right? Someone else who was there last time might describe this better.

Muahahahahahahahaha.. What I meant by that was that people our age especially the girls are more relaxed nowdays over there and "SEX" is not really that big of a deal.. 99.9% of the night clubs are in 5 star hotels so the people that actually go there are filthy rich and very easy going. lol.. Big cities such as bombay , goa, banglore are a lot of fun and the night clubs there kick asss.. 5 star hotels there kick ass, much better than the hotels here.. Awesome asesome clubs.. I wasn't referring them to sex palaces. Now if you hook up a girl at a night club there; the chances of getting laid are very very high b.c you are already in a 5 star hotel etc.. You get my point.. lol

Sherbaz

·
Registered
576 Posts
I won't be able to make it this Thursday. I thought we were just meeting up the last Thursday of every month. Has it changed to every Thursday :scratch:

Have fun :beer:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
JoesSupra said:
I won't be able to make it this Thursday. I thought we were just meeting up the last Thursday of every month. Has it changed to every Thursday :scratch:

Have fun :beer:

last thursday for sure....i think greg is just looking for an excuse to get shitty

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i3oca said:
last thursday for sure....i think greg is just looking for an excuse to get shitty
No, just to get out of the house with the fella.

I got shitty last nite.... Nick you missed a good time. 3 sake shots, 3 sake bombs, and a few beers. BTW i still have my chugging ability no one in there could pound a full glass of beer faster then me :)

WHAT!

·
Registered
603 Posts
wheresursfl said:
No, just to get out of the house with the fella.

I got shitty last nite.... Nick you missed a good time. 3 sake shots, 3 sake bombs, and a few beers. BTW i still have my chugging ability no one in there could pound a full glass of beer faster then me :)

WHAT!
I will take you on pounding a full glass!!!!!!!!! WHEN, WHERE AND HOW MUCH?????????????????? Haaaaa... I can't meet up today but maybe next week.. You might want to go practice b/c I am going to embarass you!!!!!!!! muaahahahaha

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sherbaz said:
I will take you on pounding a full glass!!!!!!!!! WHEN, WHERE AND HOW MUCH?????????????????? Haaaaa... I can't meet up today but maybe next week.. You might want to go practice b/c I am going to embarass you!!!!!!!! muaahahahaha
1st - im good to go you just let me know when! Loser buys winners beer for the night. You may have a faster car, but i have a faster mouth! :beer:

Race Terms:
- From a dig (glass must be on the counter)
- Off the bottle (from a glass no bottles or cans)
- Domestic Only (fuck that import shit)

LOL

As for tonite we are changing it up a bit... New Time, New Place:
Duffy's of Boca
21212 Saint Andrews Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33433
(561) 869-0552
duffysrestaurants.com

Tonite: 8PM

If your coming post up!

-Greg

·
Registered
603 Posts
Haaaaaaa.. I can't make it tonight but will next week for sure.. lol.. Have fun everyone.. I know you guys are going to miss my fat chic jokes..

Sherbaz

·
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When are we throwing down for the challenge? A bunch of us are headed out in lauderdale tomorrow. You down?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts