Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found this car for sale in my town and offered to help the owner find a buyer. Here's the info from the owner:
1989 Supra 7mge, manual transmission, 143k miles on the chassis. Excellent condition, no rust. Asking $9,000 or best offer.
Repainted 2 years ago.
Rebuilt transmission with new clutch 4 months ago.
Engine has 120k on it. Rumor has it that the head gasket was done at 94k, but there's no paperwork.

Owner's info:
Daryl Leuck
Lovettsville, VA 20180
Call / Text : 301-514-5815
I don't have his email, but you can email me at [email protected] and I'll happily forward your messages to him via text.

All the photos and startup video can be found here:

·
Registered
902 Posts
whats with the dropbox link (no offense but Im not downloading anything....)

name/contact info missing as well, they will yank the post if its not in compliance w the rules....

to get top $ some clear pics are going to help. this is at that end of the spectrum for a non turbo car

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the head's up! There's 54 pictures and one video in the dropbox (you don't actually have to download anything). I figured it was nicer to host the pictures elsewhere and save the forum some bandwidth. I've added the owner's info and put up a couple of the pictures in the original post.

whats with the dropbox link (no offense but Im not downloading anything....)

name/contact info missing as well, they will yank the post if its not in compliance w the rules....

to get top $ some clear pics are going to help. this is at that end of the spectrum for a non turbo car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts