Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First & Last Name -> GERRB DB
Email Add -> [email protected]
Phone Number -> 770 six nine six 3773 ( You can get hold of me faster with text messages .)
City -> Roswell
Zip Code -> 30075

Please add paypal and shipping costs.

The 2jzGTE swaps are now at ridiculuous prices..almost $7k for the vvti and $10k for the non vvti. I have decided to part out the complete 2jzGTE vvti I was selling in another ad here. Am keeping the short block and all the rest will go.

Am selling the VVTi cylinder head with valve covers , coil covers and camshafts. I will include for free the intake manifold with throttle body , lower runner with 440cc injectors with the fuel rail plus the vvti ignition coils which I forgot to include in the picture. I have started cleaning up the intake and exhaust ports. This head was never decked ... just separated it from the stock short block.

Honestly , I don't even know what I will price this but let me put it at $3250 since the rule states we have to have a price on every ad.

Attachments

Reactions: Mr.Gill

·
Registered
18 Posts
If only I didn't live in Canada haha. I'd be all over this.

PS New bare vvti heads(minus camshafts and intake) can still be had from Toyota for 1.5k USD + 700 USD for the valve covers and coil cover.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If only I didn't live in Canada haha. I'd be all over this.

PS New bare vvti heads(minus camshafts and intake) can still be had from Toyota for 1.5k USD + 700 USD for the valve covers and coil cover.
don’t know of any local dealership that has stocks of the 2jzGTE vvti ( 11101-49415 ) ? I know the non vvti 2jzgte head are available and the 2jzGE vvti heads . Haven’t known any actually have them new . I thought they are all imported.

if they are then all one needs are all the other internal parts and labor . Good Deal !

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, its pretty strange that they're available in the states. Link to the head: 1110149415 - Toyota Head sub-assembly, cylin | McGeorge Toyota, Richmond VA
On top of that a new short block is only 3k US. The current GTE prices are getting pretty out of hand considering that a new longblock minus manifolds, pumps, alternators, etc.. is only 4.5k. I wonder why they hiked so rapidly over a span of a year.

Either way GLWS.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please open another thread on the discussion board about vvti and non vvti discussion if you want to...this is a FS thread

btw non vvti and vvti GTE short block (bottom end) have same components (rods,pistons and crank) so same strength . The only difference , depending on the year , is the size of the oil port on the intake side which is used for the oil pressure sensor or the vvti solenoid oil supply plus the 32 and 24 teeth timing gears.

Reactions: Wreckless and EUSup

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts