Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the time has come where I let another one go to a good home. This red MKIV TT started out stock body, BPU, Auto since i got it 4 years ago and since then made A LOT of changes! With the help of Aaron at Driftmotion and Alex at L-Spec Auto, we made it Fully Built R154 manual in just 2 days last month after it got back from SEMA in Vegas. With only 200 miles on the transmission still in break in period, I got an offer on the car and let it go.

Got A LOT of publicity, a few sponsorships and had a lot of fun with this car!

I can't tell you whats in store for the future. But for those that know me well enough, know that I only move up from my last car. Stay Tuned... :angel:

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Sad to see but congrats! Can't wait to see what you have in the works! Will it still be local?

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
GTR?? Lol thought you were trolling when it was sold but damn... Sad to see her go nick....
Hell no on any Nissan after a Supra! Be patient. :cool:

Sad to see but congrats! Can't wait to see what you have in the works! Will it still be local?
The Supra is staying in SoCal, and is the first Import to join a car collectors growing collection of classics.

·
2,275 Posts
Sad it see it go but I am excited to see what's next! :)

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,367 Posts
Sorry to see her go Nick but looking forward to seeing what you have on deck.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That was a heck of a transformation, I'm sure the new owner is stoked! Good luck on the next one.

·
Do You Even HKS, Bro?!?
1,493 Posts
Congrats on the sale. Doubt it means another MK3, but if it did, welcome back :D

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Mike Urbano's old MKIII?

DP

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike Urbano's old MKIII?

DP
Ooooooo... if it was for sale I would pick it up. But the current owner is a mutual friend and has deeper ties with Mike than I. Don't foresee him selling it soon. BUT, I will say what's in store would make Mike very proud too. ;) ;)

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,587 Posts
congrats man/

·
Registered
713 Posts
Congrats on the sale. I am rather excited to see what the replacement vehicle will be. I have always enjoyed following your builds and look forward to the next one!

·
Hardtop Crew
6,381 Posts
best of luck nick!! keep us posted

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
All im going to say is its going to be very hard for me to keep my mouth shut until I attempt to debut it at ToyotaFest this May! It's a VERY HKS themed vehicle, which will make a lot of people here on the forums :eek: . I won't disappoint I promise. :angel:

·
Registered
99 Posts
HKS t51R? :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
All im going to say is its going to be very hard for me to keep my mouth shut until I attempt to debut it at ToyotaFest this May! It's a VERY HKS themed vehicle, which will make a lot of people here on the forums :eek: . I won't disappoint I promise. :angel:
ToyotaFest is way too far away!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts