Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CAMARO. HAHA. Makes 1200rwhp on E85 through a TH400. Still has full interior, power windows, radio, basically everything but AC and power steering. I drive it around town a good bit, but its a lot more of a race car than my Viper was, but my Viper wouldnt pull the wheels in the street from a roll like the Camaro has!!!!!
Has been 5.3's in the 1/8th at 135mph on E85!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCSV-7_QwxA

More videos on down....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not a fan of those camaros but it's fast so I like it. What's the 1/4 mile time?

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Well damn!!

-Alex

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
What did this beast end up costing that you had to sell everything?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Very nice man, if thats a friend of mines old camaro there is nothing but the best in it. I also want to say he was at TX09 or one of the years with it rocking a 6 speed

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
I'd take the viper or supra over a camaro. But whatever floats your boat.

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What did this beast end up costing that you had to sell everything?
I didnt have to sell anything to get it. I sold my Supra"s" back in the day and have had a ton of different toys since then.
Currently I have a Twin Turbo C6 Corvette Convertible, the Camaro, and my newest toy an AutoX prepped Miata. I had a C6 Z06 as well as the Vert and Camaro earlier this year, but sold the Z06.

The Camaro has never been down the 1/4, but would probably run in the 8.2 neighborhood.

The Viper and Supra are definatly "COOLER" cars to have but I wanted to go Drag Racing and the Camaro is just much more practical for that. If it gets scratched or a rock chip I'm not freaking out.

Here's the only pic I have on the computer of the Camaro under the hood.
Specs:
408 iron block, AFR Heads, Carb style intake, PT98mm Turbo, TH400, BIG STUFF 3. Bla bla bla

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Yes, i believe thats Dom's old camaro with a 102mm turbo or something rediculous..lol

EDIT: just see post above, haha!

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, i believe thats Dom's old camaro with a 102mm turbo or something rediculous..lol

EDIT: just see post above, haha!
Thats it. Same basic setup. Just edited.....a lot!!!! When Dom had it, it was a 6speed and made 1496rwhp!!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts