Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well actually I sold it awhile ago, but i was looking through some of my photos and just wanted to post a few. I actually sold it to the guy who worked on it most of the time so atleast he'll appreciate it. And he told me if I ever wanted to buy it back I could. Here's some of the last pics of her.

Lamplitersniper should recognize the bov haha

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Looked nice, buy it back. ^^

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Your Supra has black eyes... Its clean man, buy it back. You obviously knew how to take care of her, we need more of those people.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
selz202 said:
Your Supra has black eyes... Its clean man, buy it back. You obviously knew how to take care of her, we need more of those people.
yea, i kept her on a short leash, whenever she acted it up, just smacked her around a little haha. Yea, I'll have to wait to get some money back in my pockets. But I loved the car and the community. Can't wait to get back in it again.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
** INSERT SONG **

Its so hard to say good bye to yesterday!!!!!!! :) she looked good, find out how she's doing.

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have, he lives down the road from where I work. He's got it in the garage at the moment. for some reason bic's ddp kept on leaking "not bic's fault" but how my friend put it on i think... plus he's waiting for new tires.... seems he's having traction issues hehe, i miss those days

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
heheh thats cool man! I'd be pissed to see my supra in someone elses hands after i sell it near my place. It would make me regret selling it.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
If I may ask, Why would you sell a supra that nice?

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
If you had the money to make it, how would you suddenly not have enough to live? Guess I just don't know yet, cause it hasn't happened to me =)

·
DAMN u a big one lady
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1988SupraDreams said:
If I may ask, Why would you sell a supra that nice?
at the moment it was time to move onto something else. I'm stupid like that sometimes, plus money's always an issue. I wanted to make sure she had a good home so another person can experience the MKIII love that we've all experienced

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
what kind of springs did you have?

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
So, if you have a wife, and you love her, do you plan on sharing her with other guys ? Or do you think you should just tell guys to get there own wife? I won't sell my Supra, but I sure do tell people to get their own ^_^.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
So, if you have a wife, and you love her, do you plan on sharing her with other guys ? Or do you think you should just tell guys to get there own wife? I won't sell my Supra, but I sure do tell people to get their own ^_^.
LMFAO! :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts