Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know of kits an dor someone who makes lights that dont flip up i think that would be a bad ass looking thing on an mk3 ive seen a few but i dunno were or how they got them

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I stopped reading after the first line. Please put some effort into proper spelling and grammar.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt use periods where the belong and i put a space in the wrong spot on accident. Was the effort you put into commenting on my accident really worth your time? Grow up your not that much better than everyone else

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
bluemk3 said:
i didnt use periods where the belong and i put a space in the wrong spot on accident. Was the effort you put into commenting on my accident really worth your time? Grow up your not that much better than everyone else
and you said were instead of where, the instead of they, your instead of you're..

this isn't about anyone being better than anybody, it's about taking the 3 extra seconds to make your posts legible.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I think it was in OT there was a MK3 with a '94 Honda Accord front end. Looked really, really nice actually.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
SnowMongoose said:
Can't be done cheaply.

And learn how to type, impossible to take you seriously when you type like a third grader.
lmao at the Dr. Weird avatar :lol:

aquateen FTW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts