Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.. had the camera out a few nights ago and took these pics..

Congrats to AngryMan here on SF.. He is the newest NW 1JZ Supra, bone freakin stock and the thing rips man!

Heres a shot of all the cars I'm working on right now.. The trailer queen is mine..

Here is another forum member, nevaeh's car.. This thing has been a PITA from the get go.. So many electrical parts were cracked, corroded, broken, melted, you name it.. Electrically this thing is a brand new motor. .haha but it runs! Just need a new hydro fan setup (in case you didint notice the atf blown everywhere LOL)

Check out this SC we are swapping.. This one is going to be the best yet IMO. Let me just say the quality and ease of working on the Lexus compared to the MK3 is amazing. Toyota really got it together with these cars, I am in love with this thing. :drool:

We have a wall at the shop that we require guests to tag.. Here is one of my contributions to the wall (the Supra).

Just wanted to share some 1J pics with y'all.. Its pretty rare (especially up here in Oregon) to have a collection like this at one time in one place.

·
JetFire
5,416 Posts
Nice collection there. That SC looks just like mine. Good luck with all your projects keep us posted.

·
evil will always triumph
2,226 Posts
not as rare as it is down here in the ATL...... i always hear of 1jz swaps going on at local shops but have yet to see any of them on the local roads :(

sweet pix man!!!

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Only 3 1JZ's in WI that I know of.... damn.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
Looks good everyone. This makes me realize how fortunate I am that I always have atleast 4 or 5 1j ppl close by me, including some of the most knowledgable mkiii/1j ppl out there

·
always watching
362 Posts
nice pics, theirs quite a 1j following in socal. driftmotion and 935 make it easy. good to see a supra following in portland I should be up there in a few years after i get out of the navy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow.. I want to tag up the wall..

Matt.. I've got some other goodies that I might be adding.. please give me a call when you get a chance..

Pat

·
Level 2 Rhythm Rogue
258 Posts
Looks nice. Send one or two down this way and spread some love around the state. :D

-- Only 1JZ in Eugene that I'm aware of

·
Supraless
998 Posts
Nice pics Matt, I like the pic of the supra on the wall.

supraman741 said:
not as rare as it is down here in the ATL...... i always hear of 1jz swaps going on at local shops but have yet to see any of them on the local roads :(

sweet pix man!!!
I might be going the 1JZ route, I have the bird cage light coming on we know that means for the 7M and the tranny is starting to slip, so it might just be better for me to do the 1JZ swap after the price.

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
hardcharger said:
it seams like every other car in cali is a 1j or its headed that way.
:agreed:

See sig...

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
1JIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUH RIZZLE! LOL that one just had me cracking up.....1jizzle LMAO

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
hardcharger said:
it seams like every other car in cali is a 1j or its headed that way.

we have all seen the light.

lol

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Yea, someone is going to have to let me in on the smog secret!
The secret is to not smog at all ;)... btw, seems like the 1jz is booming now, the next 1jz I work on, I am slapping a B16 sticker on it, cause thats what it seems to be like now ;)... btw, when you coming back to CA Matt? aight peace :chicken:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts