Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some 2JZ questions for anyone that might have the awnsers.

Me and my buddy are currently ripping a part a car in hopes of dropping a 2JZGTTE (JDM SPEC) [going into a 1986 V6 Fox body Mustang] And we have come to a few questions that we need awnsers for. and i know a decent amount about the Supra/2J stuff but just wanna get some outside help.

1. What is the length and Height and width of a 2JZ.

2. What is the rough weight of a 2JZ with NO TRANS (perfer stock twin weight)

3. Will a TH400 (SP400) Work still on the JDM 2JZ i'm 99% sure it will just making that last 1% known.

4. Can you still run a AEM EMS on a JDM 2JZ i heard the wiring won't work or there is something that needed to be done to make it work.

5. If anyone from the Milwaukee/Chicago area has a spare 2J Block that is either garbage or your not going to be using could we rent it out in order to make mounts and oil pan.

Thanks for the help in advance, i know when doing this swap were gonna run into a lot of problems but were just trying to get any awnsers we can before we start the build up.

All of our friends think were :nuts: and :hay: for doing the swap except for about 2 people excluding us.

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
The sp400 will work! and Flicky I just happend to have one for sale. The aem ems will work but there is some modification needed to the wiring harness Larry at SP is probably your best bet on that. I'll go measure the 2J for u now.

·
2JZ S13
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sp400 will work! and Flicky I just happend to have one for sale. The aem ems will work but there is some modification needed to the wiring harness Larry at SP is probably your best bet on that. I'll go measure the 2J for u now.
good stuff Dano, Lemme know a price on the TH400 as well. like i said we need to get this done! gotta go bee hunting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts