Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back from Korea. Wow! they are really starting to import cars! thought I'd share some pics with you guys back home. There was this whole building of high end imports, maybe 5-6 stories tall and the whole thing was a indoor showroom full of slightly used and new BMWs, Mercs, Lambos, Ferraris, Hummers etc etc etc, it was a mighty fine collection. Sorry I only took a few pics.

The highlight though was I was standing at one end of the building and all of a sudden a sound of beauty struck my ear. I look over and there was a new Lambo roadster that just fired up and started to back up. I was thinking that he was getting close to the Bimmer behind him...... a loud CRACK sound verrified it though.......... I wanted to seriously roll around laughing as there was not a single reason for the guy to be backing up, but there was alot of tension in the room so I bit my tounge! I'll let the picture do the talking!

Ishii

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
Wow! And then $10,000 later they'll have another rear bumper on that Lamborghini. :eek:

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve Theodore said:
Wow! And then $10,000 later they'll have another rear bumper on that Lamborghini. :eek:

Don't forget, the exhaust pipes come out the middle and protrude just a bit. So they got munched too......... better change the estimate a little higher! :doh:

Ishii

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
i think that is the first white lambo i have ever seen, i sure love white...... :drool:

thanks for sharing man!

·
ˆê”Ô ƒGƒAƒ�ƒgƒv‚d‚q
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More random pics for your enjoyment

The Throne! haha

Jack and Coke mishap!

·
808Supraclub
304 Posts
JACK cock? is that a service they give? and the police cruisers don't look like they can catch anything in your pics. not even the cool toilet with buttons on the side. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts