Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got 100% confirmation that Saad ran a [email protected] last night in his one and only run during testing. Congrats Saad!! He also ran 9 consecutive 9 sec passes on Monday during testing at his lowest possible boost level!!

It was with a 1.57 60 ft and the car weighs 300 more than Ryans!!

Ryan, looks like you have some competition tonight!!!

Larry
SP

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Jesus, FINALLY!

Congrats

·
its a slow auto...
3,362 Posts
Sound Performance said:
Just got 100% confirmation that Saad ran a [email protected] last night in his one and only run during testing. Congrats Saad!! He also ran 9 consecutive 9 sec passes on Monday during testing at his lowest possible boost level!!

It was with a 1.57 60 ft and the car weighs 300 more than Ryans!!

Ryan, looks like you have some competition tonight!!!

Larry
SP

good shit, maybe he is finally starting to sort things out :bigthumb:

ps, his car is over 3900lbs :dunno: i thought ryan said his car was 36XX lbs...

jay

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looks like the game heats up again, btw since its his lowest possible boost level, exactly how much boost is it and was it at the lowest on the 9.312 run?

and for the keepers, is it on video? It'll be nice to see...

·
SupraForums Sponsor
4,068 Posts
SupraFan55 said:
Looks like the game heats up again, btw since its his lowest possible boost level, exactly how much boost is it and was it at the lowest on the 9.312 run?

and for the keepers, is it on video? It'll be nice to see...
I think it is pretty obvious by his post that it was NOT at the lowest boost level on the 9.312 run.

Nice job...it is nice to see what the car does with the boost actually turned up now.:)

Take Care

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TT_6SPD_95 said:
I think it is pretty obvious by his post that it was NOT at the lowest boost level on the 9.312 run.

Nice job...it is nice to see what the car does with the boost actually turned up now.:)

Take Care

No, the 9.31 was not his lowest possible boost BUT CLOSE.... but the two 9.39s on Monday were.... just with much better 60's. Last night the track wasnt hooking too well he said. He has 10 more psi to play with.... and then oh.... a few hundred HP of NOS too!

At his lowest boost the car traps 152..... now that he fixed a few things ;)

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
Its good to see he finally got things sorted out with that car and dialed in. He's been messing with it forever and it was only a matter of time before he got it, just wasnt sure exactly how long that would be lol.

Nice pass, is there video or a break down of the slip? Also what tire was this on?

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Congrats Saad! Glad to see what setup is going to be capable of!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
My lowest boost and Sad's lowest boost yields us over 900rwhp so lowest boost for us means nothing:)

I'm glad someone is finally close. I knew I couldn't count on the MD boys to keep it interesting:)

I'm happy for Sad. With 1500rwhp it's about G'damn time:)

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
WOTM said:
My lowest boost and Sad's lowest boost yields us over 900rwhp so lowest boost for us means nothing:)

I'm glad someone is finally close. I knew I couldn't count on the MD boys to keep it interesting:)

I'm happy for Sad. With 1500rwhp it's about G'damn time:)
Congrats Saad!
Low blow for the MD guys.
I'm sure that Tony and Matt will have some friendly competition for you yet this summer!

·
Registered
970 Posts
That is simply badass!!! To bad he got banned again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe now all the haters and doubters will shut up? :)

Well, as everyone has said, badass run Saad and Congrats! I cant wait to see the car in vegas this year!.

Brett

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
this is madness!
I WANT VIDS!!!
-JT

1 - 20 of 153 Posts