Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Dreamer
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a nice, cool day today so I decided to wash my car. I washed it and first applied a coat of Turtle canauba wax since it was a first coat after getting the bodykit and having almost the whole car buffed... yeah, I've been damn lazy. Man, carnuaba wax is a b!tch to apply and take off. I then applied a coat of Meguiar's Gold Class wax. It felt like a breeze after struggling with carnauba wax... haha. My car looks so nice and shiny now. I gotta wash and wax it more often... but I'm really lazy :p Anyway, here are the pics:

3000k fogs and Autolumination Superstar LED

Yeah, I know. Drop is coming. 350Z H-techs and Z revised shocks will be installed next month or so. :)

BTW, I'm thinking about trading with my brother's white 05 STi... what are your opinions on that? I would want the power and handling but my car just looks so much better... so both my brother and I are having a hard time about whether to trade or not :p

· 7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
981 Posts
If you have a skyline badge, why do you still have an infiniti emblem? Why not just put a Nissan Emblem?

· Champagne Papi
14,930 Posts
Rookie84 said:
BTW, I'm thinking about trading with my brother's white 05 STi... what are your opinions on that? I would want the power and handling but my car just looks so much better... so both my brother and I are having a hard time about whether to trade or not :p
Car's looking nice. I've got a question for you.. from what I remember you're selling your car? I'm willing to trade my brakes (calipers/rotors/pads) + for yours?

· Dreamer
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments.

TheGVR4Kid: I'm gonna put 285/35/19 in the rears when the current set wears out. Front, I can't go any larger coz of VDC. I might be able to get by with 255/35/19 instead of 245/35/19 I have right now. There is still plenty of life remaining for the current set so no plans of what to do yet.

Push: I don't like how Nissan emblem looks. It's the same damn car so I don't care about mixed emblems.

PaKmaN: Eh... I actually decided to either keep it or trade with my brother's STi. My brother would be pissed if I gave my car to him w/o Brembos :D

· Dreamer
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, guys.

wallytiburon: Yup. Hiros 19X9.5 front and 19X10.5 back with +22 offset or something close to that.

Nihilation: When I'm in VA, I stay in Leesburg. I'm in Ohio right now for summer school. If I were in VA, I would check it out :(

· Pimp of Centralia
5,513 Posts
i like it... but i am not feeling the skyline badge... your headlights look like mine..

damn i have 275/35-19's in the rear... your tires look really really thin... like you are running on rims.. then again my rims are 9.5 in the rear

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.