Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I really don't knwo what it is.. give me some guess please.
Car start up really quick, then kept idling.. but I can feel that the engine sometimes gets a "shock" .. you can feel a sudden movement of the engine, but it's really short, it's like within that split second the engine wants to shut down, but it's very quick, it doesn't happen with a periodical hevaviour, but you can feel it sometimes, especially when you keep quiet and wait for it when the engine is idling.. and when I push my car in gears, I can feel that too. What's the problem? Might be a Vacuum leak?
When i give it a bit of gasat idle, I can hear some exhaust leaking when i kep the door open.. would that be the problem?

Guys give me some hint.. or could it be the injector?

Thanks guys

·
Just say no to Supras
2,292 Posts
From what you are describing, im going to say you are missing. It kinda sounds like a thud that happens spuratically. If you are flooring it will feel like the car is hesitating slightly. If thats the case, check or replace the spark plugs, make sure the spark plug wires are in good shape and are seated fully on the plug.

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
sounds like the engine might be missing...check the plugs

EDIT: shit, I got sidetracked and waited like 10min till I posted, and then the answer was already there! haha :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts