Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supra or Nothing
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 1100 dollars set aside for a bodykit for my 86.5 Supra. Can anyone give me suggestions on which kit to get... I want something that looks stylish yet sporty....something cool!

Please include any links if you happen to have any.

Thanks

ALSO: if anyone has good links to MK3 light conversions such as HID, diamond cut, new fog lights... please post links / suggestions.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
So far I've spent $1925 on my kit, and I still have 3 parts to go ( Add another $1.5k or so ). ^_^;;

Anyway, for affordable ones : Bomex ( See attachment ).

·
Now with less BHG...
384 Posts
I dunno, the bomex sides look great, but I've never seen a bumper I liked more than stock. I've seen some nice one-off modifications of the stock front bumper, but I dunno. Google can be your friend, that's my suggestion.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Yeah, this is one of the most common newbie threads on the planet. I don't want to be rude, but it'll save us all some time if you search for Acroth's website that has an amazingly comprehensive list of bodykits with pictures. I promise you'll be enlightened. I also second the idea to go turbo rather than buying a bunch of fiberglass, you'll be much happier with power.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
check out acroths page o body kits for some good ideas..also go for turbo first body second....dont wanna mess up the paint when you want to throw a wrench at the car when it doesnt run ;)

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
maxx front, bomex sides, kaminari rear or bomex rear skirts, whale tail, 89+ tails, and regulus nose piece = sex

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
LOL thats not MY car...it was johns, now its mattonedime's...fucker bring that car back to the east coast where it belongs!!:fawk:

and yea its pretty low, here it is compared to my stock supra's suspention...

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
950 Posts
i just love it when people plug my site ;) .... i'd have to vote for do-luck t2 front, kaminari sides, and molded bomex rears.... with a bomex whale tail :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.