Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Supra or Nothing
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 1100 dollars set aside for a bodykit for my 86.5 Supra. Can anyone give me suggestions on which kit to get... I want something that looks stylish yet sporty....something cool!

Please include any links if you happen to have any.

Thanks

ALSO: if anyone has good links to MK3 light conversions such as HID, diamond cut, new fog lights... please post links / suggestions.

·
Registered
606 Posts
1.) bomex lip, side and rear skirts. Bomex front and whale tail are your choice.
2.) Greddy front, bomex side and rears.
3.) Kaminari front and rear bumper.
sorry no pics.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
So far I've spent $1925 on my kit, and I still have 3 parts to go ( Add another $1.5k or so ). ^_^;;

Anyway, for affordable ones : Bomex ( See attachment ).

·
Now with less BHG...
409 Posts
I dunno, the bomex sides look great, but I've never seen a bumper I liked more than stock. I've seen some nice one-off modifications of the stock front bumper, but I dunno. Google can be your friend, that's my suggestion.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Yeah, this is one of the most common newbie threads on the planet. I don't want to be rude, but it'll save us all some time if you search for Acroth's website that has an amazingly comprehensive list of bodykits with pictures. I promise you'll be enlightened. I also second the idea to go turbo rather than buying a bunch of fiberglass, you'll be much happier with power.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
check out acroths page o body kits for some good ideas..also go for turbo first body second....dont wanna mess up the paint when you want to throw a wrench at the car when it doesnt run ;)

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
maxx front, bomex sides, kaminari rear or bomex rear skirts, whale tail, 89+ tails, and regulus nose piece = sex

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
So far I've spent $1925 on my kit, and I still have 3 parts to go ( Add another $1.5k or so ). ^_^;;...........
Don't just tease us dude, what did you get?:dunno:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Damn that sup is hot but is it on air ride or is that how low it is all the time, I would f up the front the first day pulling into work.

·
Now with less BHG...
409 Posts
Ya, wow, it's LOW. Looks maga-hot tho man, wish it was mine :(

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
LOL thats not MY car...it was johns, now its mattonedime's...fucker bring that car back to the east coast where it belongs!!:fawk:

and yea its pretty low, here it is compared to my stock supra's suspention...

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
i just love it when people plug my site ;) .... i'd have to vote for do-luck t2 front, kaminari sides, and molded bomex rears.... with a bomex whale tail :p

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Rajunz said:
Don't just tease us dude, what did you get?:dunno:
:mamoru:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts