Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally got a digital camera so I could take pics. They sent the struts to my dorm instead of my house ;P. I have Intrax and an RSR GT2 Catback at home. I know these struts arent the greatest, but Im happy.

Brian

·
the clever guy
782 Posts
I don't know how many others have this problem but mine rattle. Not enough thread=gap between mounting nut and shock tower=very annoying. Washers can only help. :)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Cool, i love having car parts shipped to my dorm room. Once i had a set of 4 tires shipped to my dorm. the mailman gave the the wierdest looks:wtf: and my roomate just shook his head. the tires were in my room for like 3 days, my room smelled like a tire shop!:lol:

I think i have that same problem.... just havent put washers there yet....

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
I'm sportin the same struts bish and i cannot complain over here. I dont have that rattling...? I'm sure ill be able to check out the struts if i come up this weekend for our battle against the red headed sluts................. :allcho: :allcho: Anyway, post some pics of the exhaust too.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,086 Posts
Mine rattled too, so fricking annoying. Doesn't take ten minute to put the washers in, they really made the ride quiet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts