Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
A bunch of packages arrived today hot from Japan :)

The box says Toyota Genuine Parts...I wonder what it could be...a strut tower bar?

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
MelloBoy said:
what else do we have here....a colus racing sports GET blowoff valve for 1JZ-GTE
UGH, its PINK!! What selfrespecting supra owner puts a PINK BOV in his engine bay. That sounds like something a scoobie would do!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and that's it :p i was pretty stoked to come home to find 4 packages waiting for me...i wasn't stoked that i was riding my bike and couldn't carry them back to my apartment complex lol

melloboy :)

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
How much were they? Cool parts you got there and what does the BOV sound like?

Chris

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
I'll give you $2 to put both hatch visors on at once.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Thats sweet man, those hatch visors, when you get them on take pics :) and a audio file of the BOV :) man, I was stoked just as you were when I came home and found a package for my Euro Folding Mirrors :) now to wait for the s-afc to come in :) and a new motor :/ aight peace

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
sc2665 said:
How do you get the JDM parts. I talked to my local dealer and he told me he cant get them. So is it a special hook up or can you give me the info.

Thanks
Usually all that is required is a parts number, and they can get anything ya want, unless the part is discontinued and out of stock.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
part is discont'd and out of stock i believe...atleast, i couldn't order them brand new through toyota japan.

if that is the case, though, that quite possibly is the last brand new hatch visor. as for getting jdm parts, it helps when you speak japanese :)

the pink bov is for a friend who completed her 1jz swap a little bit ago so it's not going into a guy's 1jz hehehe.

the used visor is for sale and I'm taking offers at this point. i have no clue as to the value of that over here as i know mike urbano has one, and 1 other person who i THOUGHT had a carbon fibre fx replica which was never released to the public.

<shameless plug>send me PM's or e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. but what you guys have seen is just an example of what we can get for you guys if you need something special that the other shops might not be able to source :) </shameless plug>

MelloBoy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts