Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a meet this past weekend. More to come.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Sweet car man....What is she pushing at the rear wheels if you dynoed it yet that is? I especially love the custom hood prop. Where can I get one:)

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
310whp and 302tq at 8psi and 350/330 at 11psi. Need to get it tuned for some more boost.

I think Home Depot is having a sale on the hood prop kit I got. Universal application too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
310whp and 302tq at 8psi and 350/330 at 11psi. Need to get it tuned for some more boost.

I think Home Depot is having a sale on the hood prop kit I got. Universal application too! :lol:

lol.....Thats some good power there already....any 1/4 runs yet???Prolly do high 12's at 11psi if you got a good launch..keep us posted:)

·
Champagne Papi
5,697 Posts
Wheels are a bit off but and you should get a nice mesh grille to cover the horns lol. Looks good man great job! Whats this Hood prop kit you're talking about?

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol.....Thats some good power there already....any 1/4 runs yet???Prolly do high 12's at 11psi if you got a good launch..keep us posted:)
[email protected] at LSR in Houston at 8psi w/a 2.01 60'
[email protected] at Rockfalls (aka the ice-rink) in WI at 11psi with a 2.0 60'

still working on getting the times down. It's trying to launch this thing. It's an auto and I need some decent DRs (I have BFG KDW DRs on some fd wheels). But, it's mainly a roll car. I can hang with 12sec cars on the highway.

Wheels are a bit off but and you should get a nice mesh grille to cover the horns lol. Looks good man great job! Whats this Hood prop kit you're talking about?
Yeah, I don't like the wheels at all. I bought them about a week after I got the car because I got a set of Dunlop tires from Lexus when I bought the car last year and just wanted some cheap 17s to throw on. I've been looking for some new wheels.

Oh, and I have a grill. It's silver but I'm going to paint it black and get it on there asap.

thanks for the compliments though. and we're talking about the piece of wood I have holding my hood up. :lol: My car has wood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts