Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Josh M, SteelCitySupra, Alex D and possibly Ashey Spicer amongst a few other folks are coming to San Diego for Josh's 5th annual 21st birthday party. As many of you already know, Josh is banned from here and would still like to respect the ban so had me throw this up for him instead. This meet will take place anywhere between the 23rd & 26th of April. You can either PM me for details or just direct all your inquires to Josh at: [email protected].

If there's enough interest in this meet, I'll probably be attending as well. I've never been to Socal and this would be the perfect opportunity to make this happen for me.

So come one, come all. Give me a reason to visit Socal. :69:

- Anthony

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
i am also on the list foo..:tear:

Josh M, SteelCitySupra, Alex D and possibly Ashey Spicer amongst a few other folks are coming to San Diego for Josh's 5th annual 21st birthday party. As many of you already know, Josh is banned from here and would still like to respect the ban so had me throw this up for him instead. This meet will take place anywhere between the 23rd & 26th of April. You can either PM me for details or just direct all your inquires to Josh at: [email protected].

If there's enough interest in this meet, I'll probably be attending as well. I've never been to Socal and this would be the perfect opportunity to make this happen for me.

So come one, come all. Give me a reason to visit Socal. :69:

- Anthony

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
ashley spicer... nuff said

·
Registered
722 Posts

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts