Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Damn dude that sucks. It seems like alot of members have been having this problem lately. I hope it all works out.

·
2JZ NA-T
5,412 Posts
wdf man???? omg.....more info on this please, i want to know what the hell hapend....besides that basic story that the pictures tell.......how could u ever mess up a nice car like that? y are some people so jealous.......? i am so sory man.........i hope everything works out for you bro

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
You weren't sleeping with someone's "old lady" or have a crazy girlfriend? Regardless, you NEVER fuck with a man's car. Sorry for your misfortune and I would snap if it was me.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
sucks man..

on the positive side, gives you an excuse to get 98 head and taillights :)

If not, I have a full set of lights for sale 94's..

·
VPC Power
1,957 Posts
I hate to see some shit like this happen. And it seems to happen to people who would not even think about doing something to another person's car. FUCKING JEALOUS BITCHES. This struck a nerve since my car got egged before and has paint damage that I hope a good machine buff will fix.

·
Former 1.5jz-Powered MKIV
649 Posts
Thats straight up Bullsh*t...these muthafockers will get theirs....Sucks that it happen to you man, I feel your pain...

·
out to lunch
2,602 Posts
Haters, than completely sucks man, I feel for ya and doing something like that should send you directly to hell or undergo some torture, Pulp Fiction style.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all your support guys.....

I have full coverage plus additional coverage for paint, interior, wheels and stereo.

I'll keep u guys posted on the outcome.....

·
Registered
245 Posts
That's bullshit. Fuckin keying someones car is being a pussy. Where did this happen? Bar? School? ???

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
color looks simular to RSP.... RSP gets keyed a lot, trust me i now.. mine's been keyed 3 times. and i dont think these dumb fast and the furious movies are exactly helping. and im sure people will askw hat i mean. think about it, these movies give people who drive their supra normally bad reps thinking "oh he must bea tokyo drifter who cuts people off!" that kinda bs. just my .02 sorry it happened man.

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
That really sucks man, hopefully it turns out for the better though...
BTW, Was this Ryan Rayburn's old car with the T78??? I've never seen any other RSP's other than his and HydroMatrix's. Ryan sold his car, wasn't sure to who though...

Nice color nevertheless...

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,203 Posts
I feel ya man, some a$$hole keyed my rear bumper... but not as bad as yours... sorry to see the damage like that. I hope that saying is true "What goes around comes around". Freaking jerks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts