Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Car looks fantastic Ryan. I like the smokey fire shots.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very, very nice. Love the fire/smoke shots. One day I will own my very own MKIV turbo:) Hopefully within about 5 yrs or so.

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Great pictures Ryan! Thanks for posting! I might hit you up for some fullsize copy of one or two of them for wallpapers. :)

·
488ci V10 Power
1,785 Posts
Great pics ryan, car looks awesome. Those pics untouched? actual photos you took? if so thats incredible. I would love some shots like that of my car.

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Such an incredible picture...so good it looks photoshopped.
Nice
Greg

·
Administrator
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments guys.

The pics aren't tweaked in PS, not even auto levels.

The smoke in the sky makes it look just like the tobacco filters that SCC and other mags use to get those rich colors in the sky. I was pretty stoked to get a pic like that since I was really in love with the old sig pic with the white, orange, and purple sky that I had shot a few years ago. (pre-body & paint)

I will post up a full sized pic later for those who're interested.

Unfortunately with the fires over 200 people've lost there homes. It's really crazy, I am at least 20 miles from the nearest fire but it smells like smoke and it is snowing ash over probably a 40 mile radius.

I am going to head out to the Sport Compact Drag finals in Pomona where there is a fire probably 6 miles or less from the track. I hope that the smoke isn't too bad. It can difnitely irritate the throat and lungs even as far away as I am.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Nice pics but there's some damn black Supra in most of them! ;) kidding...pics are cool, stay safe out there - I mean SoCal is my second home :D

Give me a holla tonight...

Jay

1 - 20 of 65 Posts