Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took some pics of my car after washing it, could finally drive the car, I need to replace my pressure plate, slips when warmed and under load, If anyone has a driver side fender in grey specially, and want to get rid of it, please PM me.

·
Registered
986 Posts
yea im feelin it alot.

p.s.- looks like elmo is being swallowed by the interior and is holding on for dear life.. nice pics ;)

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
JDM CRESS said:
yea im feelin it alot.

p.s.- looks like elmo is being swallowed by the interior and is holding on for dear life.. nice pics ;)
I looked twice and your not kidding, looks like he's yelling, and grasping for dear life!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
XFFE said:
I looked twice and your not kidding, looks like he's yelling, and grasping for dear life!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ha ha ha ha elmo is already holding for his deer life and the car is park lol... wait till it boost....

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
sweet car. shit it does look like elmo is holding on for his dear life lol. why is there an elmo in the supra lol

·
Is this thing on?
306 Posts
Those rims are soooo BADASS :drool:

BTW: I have a stock Pressure plate and disc with about 30k on them, I need to get rid of ......I sell cheap to you!

·
Softball Whore
260 Posts
Supra Junky 101 said:
aside from that dent the pinstrip and wheels make the car look badass :)
:stupid: is that powdercoat around the wheels, or is it paint, or did they just come like that, either way they are badass. looks awesome man

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
toysup87 said:
:stupid: is that powdercoat around the wheels, or is it paint, or did they just come like that, either way they are badass. looks awesome man
They came like that, These are Racing Sparco Viper NSR II, very hard to find a set now of days, they were out in early - mid 90's. The lip is anodized red, and the center is powdercoated dark grey.

The dent happened from someone in a parking lot, not going to mention names, it's a old story..

Thanks for nice comments Guys

·
Registered
332 Posts
hey man those wheels look awsome.. nice car too! you need to come out with the atx guys when you get everything together

·
Registered
183 Posts
looks pretty good, are those parking stickers or is one of those a base sticker, if so what base and what do you do

1 - 20 of 20 Posts