Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some first time car is actually done (its been a year and a half downtime)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
looks absolutley spectacular poloboi! Im diggin the paint job!

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
nice man! congrats on seeing it through

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
i gotta say the car looks a million times better then it did at last years show...so many things just didnt flow right last year...this year it looks a ton better... :D congrats!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the one in the middle is my girl :) and the rest are some friends-i dont think they ever took so many pics

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
lookin clean, i dont wanna hi jack ur thread so if can respond on PM if u want, but whered u get that CF underhood piece that is supposed to help with intercooling i believe? CFX?? nice GF by the way. Are these shows just full of girls dressed like whores cuz thats pretty tite if girls pay to come look at cars and dress like tramps!

~scott

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya i got that peice at cfx thanks for the comments on my girl-watch yourself and who you are calling whores though bro-they are called "models"-just cuz your some horndog, it doesnt mean you have to call chicks whores.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and no the models i had didnt have to pay to get in. heres a shot of the sparcos

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
LOOKS great! mk3 at HIN.. definetly a rare piece. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Dang Ray! I can't say how good and how bad it feels to see all those parts in your car that came off of mine! Man it looks good. I'm glad everything has worked out so well for you and as well as it has for both of us with all the parts we exchanged. It looks fantastic.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks alot trent, the parts look great and everything works fantastic-glad you like it!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts