Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some Pics + Quick Video of my Old 300zx TT I drove from ny to cali

After i sold my supra and the wrx . I bought another car for myself just to drive out to cross country with and have some fun with. I sold the car after the summer was over before i moved again. Anyways i just wanted to post some picture's of the car after it was done ;)

I had a gt wing for the car which isnt mounted in the pic's and decided to put the car back to wingless (stock spolier setup) . The car was bpu+ .upgraded clutch, fuel system,high flow cat's,custom full exhuast, U.R alum pulleys, blitz intake, modified intake manifold,coolany bypass, upgrade brakes etc etc . The car had a custom two tone black and red leather interior Enjoy

What do you guys thinks of the exhuast setup?? ;)

I fabricated it at my friend's Shop who thought i was crazy to make/fabricate a center style exhuast for the car as its never been done. I personally loved the way it came out

My 300zx TT In San Fran - quick video my friend took

Xdreamer's 300ZX TT Video
Xdreamer's Mkiv Supra Video
My Old Mkiv Supra -Dyno/Quick Street Run Video

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i left the wing off ii didnt want to make the car to obvious its still sitting in my garage. Cops dont like Wing's lol

·
Registered
683 Posts
I wouldn't install the wing back...Z's look great wingless or with the factory spoiler.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Looks good. Somehow (in the photos at least) the combination of color, body kit, wheel color and tire size, etc. conspire to make the car look shorter and more muscular than other Zs. Nice looking, IMO. I agree that the wing would not improve the appearance.

·
Administrator
17,264 Posts
Looks like it was a fun car! Nicely done. :bigthumb:

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind word's. I had a blast with the car .Im going to post a little video of the car later that my friend took in san fran . =)

p.s The car stayed wingless

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yep but i deleted that video and re-uploaded the right one

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
That would be a really fun drive in that car....I love that long distance driving stuff.

Only thing that bugs me....lots of 300ZX guys install that vented "nose" thing between the headlights, and I just can't comprehend why. It's gotta be the ugliest "mod" you can do to the front end of a good looking Z....

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I Agree the stock panel would give the front a cleaner look but Those vents are actually fully functional.

- The Stillen Vented Nose Panels dress up the Z and can be used alone, or with other Stillen Aero parts. They muscle-up the look of your front-end and are a great way to vent fresh air into the engine compartment bringing down under-hood temperatures, and supplying intakes with fresh cool air-

It came already on the car so i decided to leave it.

Here's a quick little vid of the car -

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/337641f4-1c65-42a1-9777-9913014f7d99.htm

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I:wtf: was replying to post above your's- I bought it to drive/move across country every bit of extra cooling helps on those days of nonstop high speed driving :rockon:

Northof49 posted

"Only thing that bugs me....lots of 300ZX guys install that vented "nose" thing between the headlights, and I just can't comprehend why"

I posted

"I Agree the stock panel would give the front a cleaner look but Those vents are actually fully functional. they vent fresh air into the engine compartment bringing down under-hood temperatures, and supplying intakes with fresh cool air-

·
Registered
683 Posts
Only thing that bugs me....lots of 300ZX guys install that vented "nose" thing between the headlights, and I just can't comprehend why. It's gotta be the ugliest "mod" you can do to the front end of a good looking Z....

BIG 2nd.

If I ever go for a vented nose panel for my Z, I would go for this one...

The others don't look right on the car.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I get the point that some of you dont like the vented nose panel and i agree stock is cleaner but minus the nosepanel which is easy to change how do yo like the car as i spent a decent amount of time and money making it what you see.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
could be worse

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
Other than the front end the car looks cool, wild colour and nice wheels. I really like the exhaust setup...reminds of upgraded exhaust on a C5 Corvette type deal.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts