Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Body kits just never look as clean as stock body. You can see the lines of the rear pieces, showing that they clearly don't belong, or they never line up properly with gaps and such or just stick too far out. Definitely a clean car though.

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,232 Posts
Would look 10x better if it was stock body.

·
Registered
314 Posts
clean car man, looks really good i would of painted the hood though regardless car is nice. do you have any engine shots or interior?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
clean car man, looks really good i would of painted the hood though regardless car is nice. do you have any engine shots or interior?
The hood is temporary. I'll be getting a Seibon Top Secret Style and painting it white with the vents left carbon, or leaving the whole thing carbon.

My Interior is pretty standard, except for the seats, shift boot, pillar pod, and I converted to OBD2 and mounted the OBDII port one of the empty buttons next to the trac button

Here's the seats:

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Stock body or not, it's clean. :)

·
Registered
6,300 Posts

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing he converted because of the lean spot in the OBD1 fuel map.... ???
Dealing with the lean spot mainly. I mounted the OBDII port into that spot on the dash because there are laptop programs capable of monitoring OBDII stats, timing, etc. Much easier to use if the computer is just sitting on the passenger seat, and it keeps the cord from having to run down into the leg area.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I too prefer the stock body and the TRD WB. But eveybody is different

·
MKIV Fanatic
457 Posts
I do not prefer the stock body, I think your car is spot on, especially the color coordination and the body parts.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts