Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i havent been posting for a while. Had alot of trouble with my 87 turbo. Debated selling it for a while. Finally got a daily driver and now the supra cant tell me how to live. Got a new turbo today: a TO4E 54 trim from Lipp and ITS.

Current Mod List:
Full 3" Turbo back exhaust with Apexi can
Apexi Intake
Apexi safcII
Greddy Profec B
Spearco Intercooler
HKS BOV
Precision Turbo 550cc injectors
Lexus Afm
Walbro TT fuel pump
Aeromotive AFPR
HKS Turbo Timer
Megan Racing Seats
Aluminum 1pc Driveshaft

Getting ready to start tearing the car apart today and getting ready for the new turbo. Then im off to the dyno to get a full tune.

thanks for lookin

·
I need a 1J!
327 Posts
DUUUUDE! SWEEEEEET! :bigthumb:
make sure you post up the dyno sheets! cant wait to see what that bad motha can do!

+1 for another pre '89 :agreed:

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
wow! really lookin good man!

awesome work, keep it up

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
cool man. I know the feeling when you get the turbocharger from UPS.. just be sure to prime it before u install ->im sure u already knew that.

·
Vietnamese Supra Owner
615 Posts
i agree with the title dude. 3 day garanteed shipping, i just sit in my front steps and wait for some big ugly ass brown truck. makes me happy all the time :) but ya, that thing is huge. always liked silver mkiii's :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ended up being about 1250 from horsepowerfreaks... Tore the old turbo off today... port matched the exhaust manifold and knocked down the cast studs for the heat shields... Got the mani painted and ready to go on tomorrow morning...

Then i just gotta fab up some hard pipes and re-mount my intercooler and im off to the dyno... woot..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i have a spec stage 1 clutch that is rated for 400 ft lbs of torque... and the turbo should flow about 450... so im gonna get it tuned to about 400 ft lbs... prob around 375 hp or so...

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
Nice car, Nice turbo, Are those Ebay Gauges? :D

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,950 Posts
Well I remember you almost giving up on SM. :) It takes take time patience, and skill to get the 7m to where it needs to be. Oh...did I mention cash. The 7m is a very capeable car when done properly. If you skimp on any area it will fail. Remember the car is as strong as the weakest link. mk3supraholic....you're way behind on this one. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts