Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
JZA80
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, here are some quick edits I did from HIN, I will be posting more once I find time to edit them. :run:

Enjoy.

More to come....

·
Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,636 Posts
I Love the last picture, the Supie looks Sleepy...lol..!!
-Great Photos bro. Super Clean..!!

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Haha you're right about that Joey. Man, and my Supra actually looks completely white instead of different shades.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Where's the picture of me bending Sirv over? :(

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Did ANYONE get a pic of that chic sitting on my bumper with her legs open???? That shit was sawwweeeettttttt. Wife said great now you have vagina juice on your bumper lol I was about to go kiss my bumper

and I KNOWWWW Jason saw it... I have proof that he saw her his eyes are popping out of his head! I'll post up the pic I have.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
Did ANYONE get a pic of that chic sitting on my bumper with her legs open???? That shit was sawwweeeettttttt. Wife said great now you have vagina juice on your bumper lol I was about to go kiss my bumper

and I KNOWWWW Jason saw it... I have proof that he saw her his eyes are popping out of his head! I'll post up the pic I have.

Wait! what chick?!??!?! was it one of the ones i brought or a totally random ass hot chick? either way wtf is the pixs!!!!!

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
HAHAHA! My eyes were popping out cause I couldn't believe someone was sitting on your ride man! I would have had to throw a shoe at her if it was my ride, and it isn't half as nice as yours. :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Lol

I don't know serv she was sporting some fucked up cut up jeans at first I have a few pics of her holding my license plate

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
:lol: at the Domo picture!!! sooo perfect it almost looks chopped!!! :lol:

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
I'm still waiting to see pictures of me bending over Sirv. :D

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Seriously wtf got to my Domo hat???? that shit is funny as hell.
I thought that shit was photoshopped in until you mentioned something. LOL! :lol:

I went, but was too shy to talk to any of you guys.
haha.
Weak man. I know I was talking to random people all the time when I was over there by my car. It was a blast seeing all these people into Supras. :cool:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
yeah the only person I think I didn't really talk to was Andrew but that's cuz he was hiding in his sup. LOL

Jason and I were yapping it up. I expect to see a new color for next year ma brotha.

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
Haha, I need to just hurry and clean up that engine bay or do something so that my car looks a bit better and has a bit more done to her for HIN in Arizona. Now that SILV is officially canceled, my attention is completely on HIN and making it happen so that Tyler doesn't represent Team Supra alone. I hope you all follow and decide to turn your focus to HIN Arizona and shock the HIN community another time with us, for us, for Team Supra.

·
Goldmember
233 Posts
yeah the only person I think I didn't really talk to was Andrew but that's cuz he was hiding in his sup. LOL

Jason and I were yapping it up. I expect to see a new color for next year ma brotha.

i was actually walking around looking for another portapotty, but its seems there was only 4 at the venue and thats what caused the long ass lines, lol

·
NA-T What?, NA-T Who?
257 Posts
I'm still waiting to see pictures of me bending over Sirv. :D
hahahahaha. gotta see this, shit must be funny ass hell..........lol, but yeah it was great hanging out with all u guys, we should definitely do this every year. Guys the DJ wanted me to thank everybody for lettin him hang out, he said he definitely was feelin the vibe from the cars and from us, and would be down to do it again.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts