Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent posted many shots of my new supra on here yet, so i thought i would share a few samples of the shots taken a few days ago. These guys are down from europe shooting for some European and Japanese mags. Here are the 2 pics they sent me.. Enjoy :)
JEssica

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Josh M said:
Sweet! I love the ol park and turn the wheels and use speed in photoshop and make a drifting machine :D

Good pics!
Actually they do that by sticking a tripod and camera to your moving car...

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
poorman's supra said:
jessica the car is gorgeous

you have really good taste on how a car should look like, that paisley carbon lip sets your car off.

Thanks for the pics

Devin P.
Thank you very much.. I just like them nice and clean.

· Fan of Stock Twins
298 Posts
supragrl93 said:
Actually they do that by sticking a tripod and camera to your moving car...
Are you drifting?

· 8 sec supra chick!
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ACEspiritu said:
Are you drifting?
no.. actually they are pushing the car for a shot like that, the camera cant move too much...
Do you have other pics of the engine/ interior/ rear..?
A have a few but nothing really good, they will be sending me more shots soon and maybe they snapped better pics.

Did you rebuild the wrecked car, or is this an entirely new ride? Looks very good
Actually this is a new one.. it started out as a black bpu car and i had titan strip it all down and build it back up from there..

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.