Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the Work Equips and put on gunmetal '91 5 spokes.

F

·
0 Posts
hey, looks sweet. Why did u take the works off? can you post some interior pics?

·
Twin-Turbos 2X the Proble
806 Posts
Looks nice, I personally am a big fan of gunmetal and black rims, beauty of a car.

----------------------------------
88T

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fastdriver said:
hey, looks sweet. Why did u take the works off? can you post some interior pics?
I took the Works off so I don't end up curbing them. Also, burning up Dunlop SP9000's is turning out to be very expensive, so I put some used Goodyears on the 5 spokes to save some money.

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoL .. you really want the Works? ... name your price .... JK!!!

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,078 Posts
Nah, IMO your car was BADASS with the Works wheels. In fact it's been my screen saver for the last month now. I feel that a nice set of wheels are what really makes a car standout, the gunmetal makes it look kinda bland!!! Just my 2cts.

p.s. Wanna sell em???

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please don't knock me about the dash mat in the last pic. It's just something to prevent the dash from cracking.

Here's the driver's side interior ...

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a bonus. This is the motor im building to put into my father's '85 P type Celica Supra.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,078 Posts
Mna I love that car!!! E-mail me if you are serious about selling the wheels. And take care of that machine!!!

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rajunz said:
Mna I love that car!!! E-mail me if you are serious about selling the wheels. And take care of that machine!!!
I really wasn't serious about selling the wheels. SORRY!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts