1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
yousendit.com then linkit

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
wow, on my cable modem its going to take 1 hour for a DL! WOW....we need to boost up the server...

a T51SPL would do...but its laggy

·
830 Posts
I had to shut down the FTP for a second to start uploading it to my server, so my appoligies to the guys that got disconnected.....but you guys can resume. Anyway, I have started the uploading to the server and once I get back to the computer I will put the link up. Will probably be tomorrow night, but I'll try and make it sooner. I will edit the first post whenever I get it up and make an additional post also, to let everyone know. Sorry about the disconnection.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i love that car so stock on the outside a lot cleaner in this vides compared to the last one

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
File Transfer: Unavailable
Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

·
Registered
46 Posts
why does this website have such a problem with someone hosting a video? there are so many pointless pages in these threads with people begging and bumping for a rehost. theres a few free hosting sites so whats the big deal?

·
830 Posts
OK, It's up!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts