Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some little bastard threw an egg at my supra. He missed the car but got my ccw, I washed it but I still have a stain I have to polish out. It just so happens that this was the one night I did not put my cover on. No other car was hit and somebody had to get out of a car to chuck it at the supra. Arrrrggg.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,108 Posts
sorry to hear that, but hey! look on the brighter side, at least they didn't vandalize your car or steal your car =)
but yea....i hate people who shows no respect on other people's stuffs.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a garage but I have my backhalved 67 chevelle along with other toys sitting in there. The supra is under a car port. Hey Val this is Eddie, Damien's (macd7919) friend that got the supra last summer, I met you at MIR last year at a night event, I was on my R1.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
vntperformance said:
Don't you garage your car? Heck I wouldn't leave that thing outside, cover or not.

vnt :scratch:
Not everyone has garages you know.

That really sucks!! I hope you get the stain out.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i feel you pain ,happen to me on my porsche years ago and i had to repaint my hood due to the damage it left on the paint from the impact :(

·
Registered
174 Posts
DAMMMMM. ...That kills me. I would LOVE to catch someone in the act of doing something like that, it would almost be worth it!

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
TurboGrl said:
Not everyone has garages you know.

That really sucks!! I hope you get the stain out.

NO Shit? There was no "PUN" intended in my statement.....

vnt

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
FASTEDDIE said:
I have a garage but I have my backhalved 67 chevelle along with other toys sitting in there. The supra is under a car port. Hey Val this is Eddie, Damien's (macd7919) friend that got the supra last summer, I met you at MIR last year at a night event, I was on my R1.
I know it's you Eddie... I just thought you kept it garaged!! I see your going single, congrats on jumping on the bandwagon. Post up some pixs of your car so I can see how those CCW's look!!!!

Spoke to damien yesterday, hes' thinking about transferring to UMCP.

Hopefully he'll jump back into a mkiv.

vnt :)

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
Dag that sucks hope it comes right out. If I caught em I would make them swallow.....a dozen raw eggs :takethat:

edit: val tell damien to come back home :fro:

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
BOGOTA said:
DAMMMMM. ...That kills me. I would LOVE to catch someone in the act of doing something like that, it would almost be worth it!

A while back I was driving a few miles from my house and decided to cut off the main street and turn around thru a nice looking residential area. I come to a stop sign, there is a church on the far right corner, I stop and then start to go when for the next split second out of the corner of my eye I see a few largish teenagers, maybe 17 to 19yo kinda thing, and they're looking my way and suddenly let loose with several footballs thrown at me/my Sup'; I slam the brakes to avoid one that goes over my hood, one flied over the top, the other hits my passenger side upper front fender area; I slam it into reverse, burn rubber going backwards and turn to the right side street next to the church, shut off the car and jump out to see the punk ass shit heads running away under the covered walkway next to the church and over a 6ft cyclone fence, so I run up as fast as I can but they're all over the fence except one guy who I grab from behind and hank back off the top of the fence, slam his punk ass down on the ground, slam a couple fits full into his face and decide I'd better control myself before I rip his face off and kill the m'fer ...damn my blood is boiling again just thinking of this... so I drag him ...funny thing is he's like several inches taller than me and abou 50lbs more... but he's shaking in fear and I'm draging his ass to the pavement next to the church where my car is to make sure his buddies don't come back to f' with me; at the same time I'm yelling to his buddies about being punk ass m'f'ers and leaving their buddy and I'm gonna kill him... by now a couple neighbor adults are watching so I decide NOT to kill the kid, I'm cursing him out and spitting in his face and threatening him, I tell him he's better identify himself RIGHT NOW or I'll rip his f'in head off so he pulls out his wallet and shows me his I.D. By now I'm calming down and trying to keep myself from laughing in his face, but I still want to leave a good impression on him so I keep cursing and spitting and wacking him a few times in between to keep his attention. I tell him that I drive by here a lot and if he ever sees me he'd better just turn and run because if I see him first he's gonna be in the hospital for a long time. Since then I've added a small metal bat to the athletic equipment I always drive with and look forward to hitting a home run with it next time.

Thank you for letting me vent that out, now I feel better again.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
sorry guys, I don't want to leave the wrong impression, I don't start trouble, like many Supra owners I've met I'm a very peace loving gentle person but I don't like being fucked with.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Nick 95 6sp said:
sorry guys, I don't want to leave the wrong impression, I don't start trouble, like many Supra owners I've met I'm a very peace loving gentle person but I don't like being fucked with.

For being 56 years old you must really be kicking some ass.

vnt :faint:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
vntperformance said:
NO Shit? There was no "PUN" intended in my statement.....

vnt
I never said you did. I just made a statment right back.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
TurboGrl said:
I never said you did. I just made a statment right back.
My mistake, sorry for jumping the gun.

vnt :urowned:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts