T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all i want is a chance to destroy that car seriously, i know it looks mega fucked up, and i dont even car, cars like that have had a rough life, and just need to be executed

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that i/c setup is bad ass... dont destroy that lol...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive never driven rhd, so ill settle for lhd, as it would take time to get myself used to rhd car control

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
terrible tO4e said:
ive never driven rhd, so ill settle for lhd, as it would take time to get myself used to rhd car control
when i worked at a gas station, we serveced the mail trucks.. so i got to go pick them up.. its pretty werid getting used to...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont see what the hell is the big deal about that car.. its beat up and RICED out..

3,796 Posts
Da Kine Guy said:
Ewww, that looks really ugly :puke:
Dont you hate when the puke smiley doesnt work?

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,222 Posts
that was in a show if you go to the canadian section and look at the import fest post

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Damn....I friggin wasted that money on my supie, and I could have had that...she is beautiful!

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
bet that is one hell of a ride, and Yeah and Jimbo is selling it for a shop in canada

Man i hope that car goes into good hands...

"dont see what the hell is the big deal about that car.. its beat up and RICED out.."

I doubt yours is faster bdek so dont hate one what you cant have..and i dont see how a nasty powerfull race car is rice ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts