1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Part it out , dibs on the trans. LoL

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
no one should bu it in the midwest. the people in chicago -land drive their supras, and this is for someone who will just store it and brag about having a low-mile supra.
since when do midwest people drive their supras?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
since when do midwest people drive their supras?
Reid Daily drives/tracks his, sharkey drives from hickville USA down south to wisconsin more than one occasion, bob, and vanessa drive, jonathan drives his on a daily basis, alecs a panzy, and the others are being built or down due to other reasons. which ones do you speak of?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I like it alot!!!!That would be a perfect car for me!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Something tells me the 8,000 miles it got weren't easy. :p

This might be one of the few cars that I could understand being put away in a garage somewhere.
The bottom looks awfully oily to be only 8k miles, rare nonetheless

·
97 HARD TOP
1,044 Posts
yeah im gonna go ahead and bet thats the lowest mile supra thats around, and i love the fact that its a hardtop. price seems fair for the condition that its in.

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
Reid Daily drives/tracks his, sharkey drives from hickville USA down south to wisconsin more than one occasion, bob, and vanessa drive, jonathan drives his on a daily basis, alecs a panzy, and the others are being built or down due to other reasons. which ones do you speak of?
it was a joke you noob lol im pretty sure i drive my car less than them

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.