Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
always loved the Lotus Esprit. hence why my mk3 looks the way it does down to the pop up dual headlights! :) anyway thought i would share this car and see if anyone appreciates it as much!

its for sale in england and hes taking offers starting at $40k!

the website...
http://www.lotusespritgt1.com/replica.html

sexiest ass EVAR!!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
u love me long time. i give you 40 thousand dollah

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OneJoeZee said:
u love me long time. i give you 40 thousand dollah

i bring duh rubbing compound!

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Daaaaamn that is a hot car! Shit If I had 40k I would buy it out from under you. tee hee.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DeanMarcum said:
You didn't say "please".

How's the trip going?
ill be driving the Nürburgring in Germany on monday. My dad reserved a spot on tuesday for a ride in the Dodge Viper race car around the track as well. going to some big opera thing here in Vienna tomorrow night and hitting up Supras Invade Austria (yes u heard right) in Innsbruk July 23-24th. so far so good. and im eating like a bastard here all the crayz Austrian junky food i can that i dont get in the states! :)

btw im a fukin Saint here... :bigthumb:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
NastyOutTheHole said:
what the hells wroung with your stump of a finger?

i duno whats with that stump. but i know the middle one always turns out straight in every picture.

·
Banned
1,874 Posts
ah i HATED austia with a passion as decided to never go back to that country ever!! i stayed in vienna for 5 days and it was hell. people were the rudest people i have ever met in my life.
germany on the other hand was dope. lived there for a short time and cant wait to get a chance to go back there again..

·
I have auto ADD.
4,567 Posts
lucky...

hey didn't you do a write up on how you did your headlights? i looked and couldn't find it..

maybe you didn't. maybe i've lost my mind. :dunno

·
!black
4,622 Posts
22K gbp is cheap!

Factor in ~1.5K in shipping, ~1K in taxes (port duety) then your local delivery and reg costs. Only problem is that the car would be non-conforming, I think anyway. I'd have to go check, or email clyde down at Lotus USA in atlanta and ask ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts