Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I want to know who got it...there was a car on cars.com listed as a 1989 hardtop 5spd supra for $1995. I called the guy today and after talking to him he said he was unsure of the year of the car, but said it had 122k on the motor and a clean interior that is so dark grey it is almost black. I instantly sent the guy a deposit, yet his wife sold the car while he was at work. I am so pissed off right now! The car was in Appleton,Wisconsin and some fucker just got very lucky and has my car! (Oh and yes, he did send back my deposit. nice older gentleman)

congrats to the new owner, but on a sidenote I hate you.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
that sucks dude, im sure another one will roll around all it takes is time...

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
dont hate... appreciate... u didnt get it because you lagged... :) there will be more supras for you in the future...

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
so? most 89+s grey is pretty dark?

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
tissimo said:
so? most 89+s grey is pretty dark?
nope only 91+ had shadow grey 89-90 had medium grey I believe? Jeff would know best…

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
/\ you are correct. 91+ had the shadow grey int.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
86.5-88 had Grey
89-90 had Medium Grey (Same as 86.5-88 Grey)
91-92 had Shadow Grey (Darker than previous, leather-equipped cars had black leather).

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
86.5-88 had Grey
89-90 had Medium Grey (Same as 86.5-88 Grey)
91-92 had Shadow Grey (Darker than previous, leather-equipped cars had black leather).

Maan your like a walking encyclopedia lol, good shit though!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
ahh cool.. cause my 91s grey is pretty dark.. didn't come with the black seats but fixing that soon :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts