Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is there anyone in the Raleigh area with a 93-95 supra tt, that would be so kind to let me swap in there ECU for mine for like 2 minutes to see if mine is bad. The one I am wanting to buy is gonna be sold in a day and I need to make sure that mine is bad before I go and waist money on one and that not be the problem.

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Mitch,
I will let you borrow my OBD2 to swap out....but I am kinda far away. If you cant find anyone else, let me know....PM Wolfpack I am sure either he has one, or knows where you can borrow one.

Jason

·
Having More Fun Than You
58 Posts
bigazturbo said:
Hi is there anyone in the Raleigh area with a 93-95 supra tt, that would be so kind to let me swap in there ECU for mine for like 2 minutes to see if mine is bad. The one I am wanting to buy is gonna be sold in a day and I need to make sure that mine is bad before I go and waist money on one and that not be the problem.
Just out of curiosity is your Supra white maybe?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah mine is white. Thanks J but I dont know if I can get down there to where u are by tommarow I mean I guess I could since I have all day off tommarow but will an obd2 work on my car, I mean all I need to do is plug it in and crank the car to see if it fixes my igniton problem. I dont have to drive the car at all just throw it in there and listen to and then if it fixes it I can go ahead and buy that one im lookin at. My car is running like shit and I pulled code 14 which is either the igniter or ecu and I have already checked the coils, connectors, wires, ingniter and the wires going into the ecu and all that is fine so this is my only other thing to check. So if you think obd2 will atleast crank my and you got some free time tommarow let me know. Unless I can find someone closer

·
Registered
148 Posts
well im about an hour away but would be more than willing to ride out somewhere to give you a hand le tme know if your still interested
james
919 922-3344

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for someone to swap with, I thought I had it pined down to the igniter after swaping out my plugs and a buddies igniter but after about 10 mins of driving my plugs fouled out again, and the problem was back. James where are you located and do you think you may have some free time saturday.

·
Registered
555 Posts
HEHe my igniter is a whore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts