Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well talk about something freaky.. I leaving a friends house heading home about 9:40ish and I get to the intersection of Bogan Rd and Hwy 20 (right near the mall of ga toyota).. Anywho the light turns green for me and I waited a second..(mind you im in the supra) and I press the gas and all the sudden I saw this white car (couldnt tell you what the fuck it was) flies by in front of me and I slam on the breaks.. the guy missed me by maybe a few feet if.. and I immediatly had a flash back of my accident... The dude was going so fast all I could think about was "not again"... I blinked my eyes and he was gone he was driving so fast.... but man was that some scary shit.. whoever was looking out for me.. thank you so much...

·
Shaq who?
841 Posts
edit : thinking of the wrong accident.....

anyways thats good that your higher power or whatever you believe in was watching over you, I get that feeling sometimes too, glad you avoided the accident.

·
TT This
917 Posts
I have a story also, :)
I was driving in my work vehicle at like 9am. I was out in the middle of nowhere in a rural area searching for a clients house. I was cruising about 45 down a hilly paved country road. It was extremely foggy and alittle damp out. I kept concentrating on the mail boxes to find the house. I went over the next hill to find a stop sign hidden by the fog and me not paying attention. I slammed on the brakes and continued to slide right through the intersection and across to the other side. I immediately looked up in the rear view to see a semi-trailer and a coach bus fly past on the road I just slid across. I took a second to gather myself and called my wife right there.

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
i was looking out for u ... positive rep points would be appreiated

-curtis

·
Actual Member Since 2003
3,204 Posts
MyKarIsVicious said:
i was looking out for u ... positive rep points would be appreiated

-curtis
^ haha what a moocher!

·
bimmer girl
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to pull over afterwards and collect myself.. I couldnt stop thinking about my accident 2 years ago.. and I refuse to go through that again.. I have enough broken bones and scars from that to last me a lifetime..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts