Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad calls me to come home tonight. As I pull upto the house I see this random white shit on my car. I thought a bird had a bad day on my car. Only to realize it's paint all over the fender and hood of my car. My dad called the cops and they made a report and took the can of paint left for evidence. I hope they find the person before I do since I know I won't be pleasant about it since it was a debliberant thing they did.

·
second chance at life
1,969 Posts
Man, that's fucked up. Hope you catch the bastard and castrate him.

·
Suprasarous Y0!
1,116 Posts
Sucks, but on the bright side, can easily be corrected by a good detailer, and your supra will be looking even sharper than before!

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
If it was completely random, that's terrible. I can't understand why some people get jealous of others prosperity. Get off your ass, and work harder, and you can have it to perhaps. I was in a area, where I didn't know anyone, and I had someone spit on my car. I was pretty tempted to go ask to see the security camera's so I could deck the person who did it, but I figured if he/she was that jealous, I won by default, so I let it go.

·
Registered
50 Posts
thats terrible ,sorry to hear that. i hope the person that did it gets what he deserves. like doostur said get a good detaile that all to really need and your car will look show room again

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
This is why, when I get my MK4, even though we have a driveway at home, I will make it my duty to go to our shop, even when we locked up for the day, and park my car there and lock everything back up. People out in Queens are buying Supra's, a lot of MK3 but MK4 are rare as usual.

There are a lot of haters as well. Side note, a turbo Civic around here say me with me MK3 2JZ shut down on the side of the road, ran and just shut off. He passed buy, blowed off, five minutes later, did the samething again. Turned out, nothing was wrong with my car, I just lowered the fuel pressure when doing some testing and forgot to turn it back up.

Comes by my shop, sees my car running, and drives away more slow than a dead person. I hate douchebags. Some kid stole three lug nuts off of my Supra when I left it outside one night. Idiots.

·
Registered
997 Posts
@ IBoughtASupra, I don't know what you just said...

but anyway sorry to hear OP, get some fingerprints off the can or something. :[

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
if you found your car with 3 lug nuts that mean they were planning to take your wheels and leave it on bricks

this is why i am putting cameras in my house ..sad they have idiots like this but i cant wait to catch them with my own hands

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

what it normally looks like.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
perhaps someone was trying to surprise you with a new paint job but someone caught them in the process and ruined the surprise.........they should have taped off better though !!!

·
Hardtop Crew
6,401 Posts
What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pisses me off so bad. Fuckin people suck. Im glad mines in the garage

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
perhaps someone was trying to surprise you with a new paint job but someone caught them in the process and ruined the surprise.........they should have taped off better though !!!
If that was the case I wish they used some flourescent paint to make it pop more. or at least a few colors so then I can see what they were going with. But being in the town I live in they at least used benjamin moore paint these kids don't mess around with crummy paint like behr or sherwin williams nope they use high grade stuff.

·
Registered
686 Posts
It was some big hater, not just someone randomly picking any kind of mom and pops car or minivan.

You have to try to get it off as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the harder it will be.
You can do it yourself, or take it to a good body shop, than save your receipts and hope your insurance might pick up the bill. But if you have to pay a deductible, than it would probably all come out of your pocket.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Damn thats a real shame. I've realized that almost all of the "supra haters" are actually the most jealous of them all. Hopefully you find out who did it, Get a great detail and prevail my dude. btw i really like that paint! Baltic blue? never seen a baltic in person...only in pics :/

·
Found E85 NOT in NJ!
5,252 Posts
This is why I garage my car. I also check to see if people are following me. Sadly enough this shit is common in NJ especially with the Honda "Crowd" out there. I am not knocking all Honda owners (there are some decent people out there), I am just saying the crowd in general.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,401 Posts
This is why I garage my car. I also check to see if people are following me. Sadly enough this shit is common in NJ especially with the Honda "Crowd" out there. I am not knocking all Honda owners (there are some decent people out there), I am just saying the crowd in general.
fucking amen sir!!! First time I brought the car to the friday meets people were telling me to watch when i go home . I was like um what? Hhahah fuckin people suck:freak:

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
If that was the case I wish they used some flourescent paint to make it pop more. or at least a few colors so then I can see what they were going with. But being in the town I live in they at least used benjamin moore paint these kids don't mess around with crummy paint like behr or sherwin williams nope they use high grade stuff.
hahahahaha, im glad that you are at least finding a bit of humor in this.

·
King of Snark
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's black ice pearl off the cts-v

·
The Caravan Aficionado
5,000 Posts
^ great looking color

honestly i dont get what the point of doing something like that is.... i mean... im most likely the age of the people who messed with your car..and i cant see what personal gain anyone can get from doing that

make em pay wuiam

1 - 20 of 29 Posts