Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recomend checking your coil packs for cracks. I checked mine, and every single one was cracked. Hams first brought this to my attention. The problem is the spark can jump from the coil to the head, instead of going thru the spark plug. I would HIGHLY recomend checking this out.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
yup i know about that....did u know supragirl is working on something right now with that? something with silicone on them or something keeps them from cracking...

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
JonnyRedline said:
yup i know about that....did u know supragirl is working on something right now with that? something with silicone on them or something keeps them from cracking...
Hehehe, a little common knowledge to get some silicone or dielectric grease on em usually keeps em from cracking... aight peace :run:

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh... it couldent hurt to replace them but I dont have the money..... I will probibly put some super glue in the crack to prevent the crack from getting any bigger...

N

·
0 Posts
Ckanderson said:
Heh... it couldent hurt to replace them but I dont have the money..... I will probibly put some super glue in the crack to prevent the crack from getting any bigger...
then put the grease on the outside, so the spark doesnt jump to the block

1 - 7 of 7 Posts