Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Ive never posted in this forum becuase as you all can see, im from chicago

but this week i am in a competition (school based) in Anaheim, California and i cant find n e thing to do (besides going to disney which is not very entertaining for an 18yr old like myself)

so i was wondering, what is there to do here in the vicinity of Anaheim? any 18+ clubs or other interesting places to go?

thanks,
i find asking people direcly is better then listening to those damn concierges (sp?) who only care about robbing me of every penny
 

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
Joined
·
601 Posts
go to club boogies...very very big and all races that mainly plays hip-hop. it's very close to disneyland on i believe anaheim blvd and katella ave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
Chuck E Cheese
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
911 Posts
Your best bet would be the BOOGIE. You can surely find some girls there. Take her to Disneyland the next morning.;) But, if you don't have no luck, you can always go to disneyland by yourself. J/K. Sorry, I just had to throw that in there. It's been a long nite.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well thank you guys for the advice... i have met a girl, who is actually from my home town, and i am taking her to disney it about 2 hrs

sorry to tell you cali guys... but chicago is much much better! haha :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,712 Posts
There's a great place called Sharky's House. Lots of hot chicks with a little extra somethin' somethin'
 

·
OCC
Joined
·
897 Posts
cummins said:
There's a great place called Sharky's House. Lots of hot chicks with a little extra somethin' somethin'
Isn't that the Clubhouse or somethin'?
 

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
Joined
·
2,186 Posts
swearitsstock said:
well thank you guys for the advice... i have met a girl, who is actually from my home town, and i am taking her to disney it about 2 hrs

sorry to tell you cali guys... but chicago is much much better! haha :p

Chicago is much better because what??? Cause you freeze outside and you cant drive your supra at least 3-4 months in a year? ;P

Tell me..what does chicago have that we dont have? lol

hope you have fun at disneyland.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deusdeceptor said:
Chicago is much better because what??? Cause you freeze outside and you cant drive your supra at least 3-4 months in a year? ;P

Tell me..what does chicago have that we dont have? lol

hope you have fun at disneyland.
chicago is home! thats y i love it... but really, two things i cant stand... i have allergies (not cali friendly) and the grafitti (sp?) everywhere

but i love the climate
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
455 Posts
Smoke buddha....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
221 Posts
haha hes in fucken anaheim and see's all the graphiti and thinks thats cali.. bahh. come to laguna hills where i live
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top