Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My name's Scruffy.
1,566 Posts
yes, those are NSX headlights, and will fit in stock location and from what ive been told, even the harness matches ours from the MKIII. i would do them if i could get them, and also the flush ones like the 3z car's. not real hard to do, just time consuming.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I kind of like the wing too. I would like to see a full shot of the car with that wing on.

·
0 Posts
Where didu get those pics? I like that front bumper with those custom foglights......if you can get some info on these things, please share thanks

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
lenny said:
more..fluush?
I've been thinking about something similar to that but I think the slope is not great enough to allow adequate lighting but, if we redo the lift mechanism to raise the back of the headlight slightly (say an inch or two) instead of the front? eh? somebody photochop it for me?

·
b00st junkie
433 Posts
i like those NSX lights and the extended wing looks damn fine as well. Any idea on how to do it?

·
Registered
606 Posts
crap NSX lights look tight....i had noticed the NSX flip lights looked nice and would improve the looks of our flips and thought recently as to why no one else has thought of my idea....but recently theres been two posts about it......guess im not the only one

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
hell yea, the NSX lights look ill, and I also noticed the black light surround was painted the same color as the rest of the body, looks waaay better, I was thinkin of doin that a while ago...tima find me some NSX lights!

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
i think the kaze light pods would be a million times better if they were lazy eyed... i think they look funny all the way up with the circle lights...

·
Registered
169 Posts
mdr40z said:
I've been thinking about something similar to that but I think the slope is not great enough to allow adequate lighting but, if we redo the lift mechanism to raise the back of the headlight slightly (say an inch or two) instead of the front? eh? somebody photochop it for me?
whoa! thats a really good idea. I always wanted to do the flush-mounts too, but I wanted to still be able to see at night. I'll photoshop it later if I have time....

-Nick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts