Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After talking to some people about the new sonic weve decided to do the meet friday at 6pm. Saturday wudve been nice but as i saw yesterday weekends are too packed.

Since the place just opened i dont have an address but heres the address to the sleepys next door. 146 State Rt 17, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ‎

Hope to see some of you guys there.

any one need info pm me or giv me a call at 201-290-9877

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry guys but ima have to cancel the meet theres so many people at sonic its impossible to get a meet there its so bad people are lined up on the highway to get into the place so well have to w8 for that place to calm down

· Registered
2,766 Posts
Totowa Sonic on rt 46 opened today!!!

244 Rt 46 East, Totowa, NJ

· Banned
604 Posts
i live buy the one in 17. all i ave to say is good luck that place gets so packed that they have a cop in front blocking the entrance. but ill pass by just in case.

· DJ/Producer
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live buy the one in 17. all i ave to say is good luck that place gets so packed that they have a cop in front blocking the entrance. but ill pass by just in case.
i no i live in wood-ridge but were guna try and do one at the one on 46

· Registered
2,766 Posts
went last night at 7:45pm tot he one on rt 17 north.....had to make 3 u turns and the cops still wouldnt let us in....the lot was full

so, we decided to go to the one on 46 east in totowa.....got in, then the stupid parking lot people waved the flags and made my friend drive around and there was no parking and we were directed out...WTF.....so....then we headed BACK to the rt 17 location for the 4th attempt, albeit now its 8:55pm...got to the entrance, cop almost made us go around AGAIN, I told him, "PLEASE LET US IN, WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING AROUND FOR OVER 1 HOUR!" he waved us in to the lot, and in about 10 min got our food....well worth the experiance....but NO WAY IN HELL CAN WE HAVE A MEET THERE...wayyyyy too crazy!!! small lot....

pics of the rt 46 one...

rt 17

· Found E85 NOT in NJ!
8,732 Posts
went last night at 7:45pm tot he one on rt 17 north.....had to make 3 u turns and the cops still wouldnt let us in....the lot was full

so, we decided to go to the one on 46 east in totowa.....got in, then the stupid parking lot people waved the flags and made my friend drive around and there was no parking and we were directed out...WTF.....so....then we headed BACK to the rt 17 location for the 4th attempt, albeit now its 8:55pm...got to the entrance, cop almost made us go around AGAIN, I told him, "PLEASE LET US IN, WE HAVE BEEN DRIVING AROUND FOR OVER 1 HOUR!" he waved us in to the lot, and in about 10 min got our food....well worth the experiance....but NO WAY IN HELL CAN WE HAVE A MEET THERE...wayyyyy too crazy!!! small lot....

pics of the rt 46 one...

rt 17

Yeah that shit is packed.....all the time. I get lazy and go to applebees.

· Registered
1,561 Posts
I was across the street at Subway on Monday in the afternoon and the traffic was UNREAL!

People do realize it's just a fast food joint right?

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Blasphemy alex! it's the place where you can get 2 dollar slushies.. and amazing burgers.. you do know we are in a recession? any help I can get I will take. So what if it takes me 9 hours to get there.. think of the money I saved on a meal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.