Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
This is irrelevant, but my friend Wade works at the car stereo shop here in town. He paid $300 for it when it first came out. I believe it sold for $1k or just over. Talk about a markup.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sony has an employee purchase plan under which you can buy equipment well below dealer cost. The caveat is that you are not supposed to sell it for a set period of time (I don't remember how long though). In short, your implication/assertion that the dealer markup was ~$700 for that unit is off base and inaccurate as well as irrelevant.

·
BPU is so 1997
5,349 Posts
Originally posted by Park:
<STRONG>Sony has an employee purchase plan under which you can buy equipment well below dealer cost. The caveat is that you are not supposed to sell it for a set period of time (I don't remember how long though). In short, your implication/assertion that the dealer markup was ~$700 for that unit is off base and inaccurate as well as irrelevant.</STRONG>
Ok dumbass, read what I wrote again since you were unable to do so successfully the first time.

E

·
0 Posts
Even though they are discontinued. Is anybody selling one new or used?
I have a brand new sony ES CDX-C90 and a Sony ES 848 10 disc cd-changer. They are brand new in the box. I also have pictures! Let me know.....

--------------
eddie c.
98tt

E

·
0 Posts
Even though they are discontinued. Is anybody selling one new or used?
Oh, I forgot to mention that I also have a brand new Sony ES XDP-210EQ Digital Equalizer Preampifier. The cdx-c90, es 848 10 disc cd-changer, and XDP-210EQ are a package deal. They are made to work as a complete Sony ES system.

regards,

-------------
eddie c.
98tt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts