Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ppl sorry i have to post this i have used the search and try to see how i can change my avitar but nothing i already have 150 posts i seen something about having over 100 post and then it cuts off and i hate seeing newbie on my thing.:die:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Post in the wrong section enough times, the moderators will pick a nice, big, red title out for you.

(try the user control panel, AKA User CP)

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
LOL I always come to the forums to learn about certain things or get help with an issue... I guess some people car about the post count though....lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOL I always come to the forums to learn about certain things or get help with an issue... I guess some people car about the post count though....lol
...and now he has 25 posts. :wtf:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Being able to spell "avatar" might help a little ;)
hey i was just trying to know how it was done sorry you had to read this and take your time to type this.and google the word avitar and see what it tells you.and i know im not the best speller but you knew what i was talking about anyways.now this is going to the top of the threads thanks.lol

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
What does this have to do with MKIII's?

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
anyway... what is the cutoff point...??? 150 right?

·
Overlooked
4,677 Posts
I just waited about a year. Only had about 25 posts :). Just read guys, don't worry about a post count. Usually it's just "WOW!!!" or "Where do I get ***?" and all the info is already here.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just waited about a year. Only had about 25 posts :). Just read guys, don't worry about a post count. Usually it's just "WOW!!!" or "Where do I get ***?" and all the info is already here.
That is a long wait...and you still dont have an avatar.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts