Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonderingif anyonecould quite possibly help me out with a little trouble my baby is in. right now she's stalled sitting in police impound. The first of 3 arrests in 45 days. All for driving with a suspendid license after a minor traffic infraction. All the times I was upfront with the officer and each time they dicked me over couldnt give me a break by not sending me to jail. I lost my job because of all the bs. Long story short, she's been in car jail for a little over 2 1/2 months and she might be going to auction soon. The car is fullup with all important documents and such, being that my wife recently left me and the kids, they're with my parents now and they just kicked me out. I have a job now, and stillgoing to school. Tax check comes this week, but I have to pay the PO. Which brings me to my question to all you supra owners, Can someone buy her at auction and you just hold her uintil i pay the amount u paied back in full with interest? I knowthat sounds like a scam and all, but all i can say, is that I'm unique. I love this car its my dream car, honestly. turbo targa 5 sp tems jdm motor n turbo,3" cat back 3.5" d/p, fast as hell looks like shit. ultimate sleeper ya know. my first car ever was a 79 celica supra with coil overs and 14" work 4 spoke deep dish and a 2.5" exhaust. this is my third supra, second mkiii. please if anybody can help, gimmie a [email protected] 4043800890 ask for gerardo, call any time
thanks again

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
you need to let the car go and fix all the other stuff first especially all the stuff between your wife and kids. A car can be replaced but the break up of your family is far more of a loss then a car. Good luck though and maybe someone out that way will be able to give you a hand

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
cnewingham said:
you need to let the car go and fix all the other stuff first especially all the stuff between your wife and kids. A car can be replaced but the break up of your family is far more of a loss then a car. Good luck though and maybe someone out that way will be able to give you a hand
what he said.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
At least you are going in the right direction and have a job now again :) I wouldn't do it but if someone was going to do it they might want to know how long it will take you to get the money? Also what assurance do they ahve that you will buy it back? I know I wouldn't want a car I didn't want sitting around for long especially if I had to pay for it

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,761 Posts
Or what assurance do you have that they would LET you buy it back...

I had a GOOD friend I had known for years buy a mkII, they paid 2/3 of the $500 and I paid the rest. I wanted him to buy the car so it wouldn't get towed away and then I could buy it from him totally when I had the money. Of course a little while later he gave me the money back I had put down on it and tells me he was keeping it for his own. Since then he's slid it into a tree and rear ended a truck.
:sadwavey:

I hope you get things straightened out, good luck

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the wifey situation is done, the car is something in my life that i set out to do , but the catch is to finish it. car's out now, I was waiting for the check, and the day after i post, it came, and she got out. now I have proper transportation, the leagle issues are next. fuck the police

1 - 10 of 10 Posts