Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mods before Broads ;)
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had Autobanh.com put on a Boostlogic.com 4 inch exhaust on my stock twin set up.

First, note that if your putting the exhaust on a 3 inch RMM DP you will need an adapter.

Now Tommy did a great job with the installation. It fits just the way I want. There was no wait when I went to the shop. As soon as I got there the car was on the lift and with no time to waste.

The exhaust itself is quite nice. It comes fully polished from front to back. The piping is 4 inches and the tip is 5.

In addition to looking good, the exhaust performs. I mean this exhaust FLOWS! I am hitting 20psi easy now (yes I use race fuel). Spool is faster too.

The exhaust is LOUD. When looking for a new exhaust, I told Tommy I didn't care about sound and I was focused on flow. So this is what I went with. Here is the sound clip of what the exhaust sounds like (Thanks to BADZ06 for filming and Houston Performance Driving for hosting):

SOUND CLIP 4 INCH BL EXHAUST STOCK TWINS

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I regret a bit keeping the apexi gt spec with my 4" setup (71gtq) as its not loud enough! lol. But I think this exhaust is my next step after I get cams, beautiful sound.

B

·
0 Posts
Sounds very nice, wonder how it would sound with a nice single turbo?

·
Under Construction
555 Posts
Amar said:
I recently had Autobanh.com put on a Boostlogic.com 4 inch exhaust on my stock twin set up.

First, note that if your putting the exhaust on a 3 inch RMM DP you will need an adapter.

Now Tommy did a great job with the installation. It fits just the way I want. There was no wait when I went to the shop. As soon as I got there the car was on the lift and with no time to waste.

The exhaust itself is quite nice. It comes fully polished from front to back. The piping is 4 inches and the tip is 5.

In addition to looking good, the exhaust performs. I mean this exhaust FLOWS! I am hitting 20psi easy now (yes I use race fuel). Spool is faster too.

The exhaust is LOUD. When looking for a new exhaust, I told Tommy I didn't care about sound and I was focused on flow. So this is what I went with. Here is the sound clip of what the exhaust sounds like (Thanks to BADZ06 for filming and Houston Performance Driving for hosting):

SOUND CLIP 4 INCH BL EXHAUST STOCK TWINS

Sounds amazing. Can't wait to install mine :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thanks for the sound clip Amar.

Do you mind if i put it up on our website?

On a singlle turbo setup, the exhaust has a very deep tone compared to the HKS Ti exhaust.

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,109 Posts
Wow, thats a badass sounding exhaust. Happen to have any clips of it under load? i.e. while driving? Maybe a drive away clip?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Too bad it makes less HP than mine!!! :):):) It's ok though, at least the BL beat the HPF in the 4in exhaust test:):):)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts