Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to to Tim, Gary, and Larry for looking after me on ALL THE STUFF i have bought from them in the past couple of months. They have really hooked me up on the price of everything.
I purchased a NEW GT 47-80 from them today w/T6 header and 5" Down Pipe. :sadance:
I CANT WAIT!!!

If you guys have never done business with them, then YOU SHOULD.

:bowdown: CUSTOMER SERVICE A+++++

-Chris

I can't wait to get this MOFO Finished!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Sounds like someone got a happy ending from Larry. :wackit:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Can you post pics of the setup before and after the install? That might be my future setup :)

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FLYINRYAN said:
Can you post pics of the setup before and after the install? That might be my future setup :)
Gimme a month or so....I will definatly post a bunch of pics of the build up.

I got new EVERYTHING. Built motor, TH400, HUGE Turbo, new wheels, SP Racing Intake manifold, and a TON of CHROME Dressup parts.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
they are a very good shop from what i hear.quality of work well i guess ill know whenever i get my car back.so you guys made any progress on the blue mkiii from ohio getting a headswap?huh? :1poke: huh?j/k im just really anxious to get it back running so any info. on it would be great.THANK YOU!!oh and boost almighty no intention on hijacking your thread,if you would like me to delete and move it i will!

·
xxsupraxx hater
171 Posts
mysupra87 said:
they are a very good shop from what i hear.quality of work well i guess ill know whenever i get my car back.so you guys made any progress on the blue mkiii from ohio getting a headswap?huh? :1poke: huh?j/k im just really anxious to get it back running so any info. on it would be great.THANK YOU!!oh and boost almighty no intention on hijacking your thread,if you would like me to delete and move it i will!

Just got the head back from the machine shop friday.....we will start on it monday at some point. So hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

JV
"Sound Performance"

·
Registered
313 Posts
BOOST ALMIGHTY said:
I just wanted to say thanks to to Tim, Gary, and Larry for looking after me on ALL THE STUFF i have bought from them in the past couple of months. They have really hooked me up on the price of everything.
I purchased a NEW GT 47-80 from them today w/T6 header and 5" Down Pipe. :sadance:
I CANT WAIT!!!

If you guys have never done business with them, then YOU SHOULD.

:bowdown: CUSTOMER SERVICE A+++++

-Chris

I can't wait to get this MOFO Finished!!!!!
what kind of power and Boost will you be running? What RPMs will you see this power at?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
mysupra87 said:
thank you again.im just tryin ta figure out money wise and when i need to reserve a hotel for.
Me too! I want to go first, those turds on ohiosupras were making me nervous for a little while, but I think things will be alright.

·
Ask First Search Later
519 Posts
there just jealous that there cars aint there!hey ima take some pictures of my car nexy to yours if its still in tha parking lot and post them up is that cool with you?

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Umm . . let me think about that, but deffinately get some pictures of my car where ever it is :D I am kind of trying to keep it a secret from quited a few people, so . .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts