Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supra372
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing supraforums, and seem an old thread. Im interested in sp f1 turbo manifold. I seen in the group buy, the manifolds are 200$ less... Will it be another group buy available?

I don't need the manifold, but they sound Amazing!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Probably not for a while. These manifolds just came out a few months back. There were 10 people in the initial group buy and then there are 5 or 6 people on the waiting list for the next batch. If you really love the sound, as much as i do, the $200 isn't a big deal.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
you can always try finding a used RPS manifold in the mean time, thats what the sp f1 is based off of.

the demand for the sp f1 is huge and will take a while to get one, im a dumbass and forgot about the gb and missed my chance after pestering reid every couple weeks :(

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't boost creep due to an inefficiency in the design of the manifold? Such as wastegate placement? If so, then why not have a respectable fabricator relocate it? I know that the original developers made it a certain way for a reason, but still. And that is if there aren't clearance issues.

·
ex BPU'er
5,095 Posts
I don't think the manifold was only $200. I think that was just the deposit.. I was inquiring about them from Reid and haven't heard a response back :(

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
The manifold was a total of $200 less for the group buyers, thats what he meant.

Ill also be considering the F1 manifold over this winter when I go single.... hopefully by winter they will be a little less busy and have time to make some F1 manifolds so I can get one without a huge wait time.

·
ex BPU'er
5,095 Posts
The manifold was a total of $200 less for the group buyers, thats what he meant.

Ill also be considering the F1 manifold over this winter when I go single.... hopefully by winter they will be a little less busy and have time to make some F1 manifolds so I can get one without a huge wait time.
Reading fails me. My bad lol

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I think I read a few weeks ago they are still filling orders on the first batch. They were taking about another group buy in the original group buy thread in the SP section. Check that out for more info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts